Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not getting the FE but when I go to order it doesn't allow me to change it. Do I have to cancel and reorder or am I missing something to allow adjustments? I think Ford would expect people would change their preferences so many months later!

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
213 Posts
I am not getting the FE but when I go to order it doesn't allow me to change it. Do I have to cancel and reorder or am I missing something to allow adjustments? I think Ford would expect people would change their preferences so many months later!
This is what is says in the FAQ’s on the order site:

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer, Santa Monica Ford, says they can't change orders. Told me to wait until July 13th. I instead of waiting, I placed another order. Now I have two orders - and neither SM Ford nor Fomoco says it can cancel the order.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My dealer, Santa Monica Ford, says they can't change orders. Told me to wait until July 13th. I instead of waiting, I placed another order. Now I have two orders - and neither SM Ford nor Fomoco says it can cancel the order.
If you look at the FAQ on your order website, it says that the dealer can change an order they placed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you look at the FAQ on your order website, it says that the dealer can change an order they placed.
Clearly, that's what the FAQ says, and I sent that FAQ to SM Ford. Still, they said they couldn't change the first order or cancel it. Eventually, I assume they will. Not a good impression of the Ford family.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
213 Posts
Tonight on the livestream event they told people to call the helpline and they will help people with their orders like changing from a GT to a premium and not losing your place in line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tonight on the livestream event they told people to call the helpline and they will help people with their orders like changing from a GT to a premium and not losing your place in line.
Called the help line today. Rep said to have the dealer call Ford. I asked Rep to have Ford call the dealer. He said no. Finger-pointing, runaround, incompetence and wasted time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts