Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Benjamin:
Perhaps you can help me with a couple problems we are having:
1) If we select 4 rows of presets, that setting is lost when we shut down the car. On the next start, 3 rows returns. If we select 5 rows of presets, 5 rows remains. What's up with that?
2) Currently, the radio will not retain some of the preset selections. The top row, right side 3 settings, revert to SAT ch16 every time we start the car. We "preset" them back to our desired settings, then on the next startup they are all back to SAT ch16. Any suggestions?
3) Sometimes, not always, after I have been driving the car, when my wife uses her car (she is the primary driver and the "preferred" driver in settings), my PAAK not within range, and her profile on the profile display, my station presets are in the radio. That corrects itself on the subsequent start. What's going on there?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem with my MME GT losing the preset saved XM stations. My car was delivered May 2nd, 2022. I understand how to program and save the stations which stay programmed until I shut off the car. Unfortunately, the next time I use it the stations are gone. I am also waiting for an update to enable the kick sensor for the hatch to operate which was disabled due to "buggy" software per my Ford dealer. I hope Ford sends these update fixes ASAP

·
Registered
Ford Mustang Mach E - Premium RWD SR,
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the same problem with my MME GT losing the preset saved XM stations. My car was delivered May 2nd, 2022. I understand how to program and save the stations which stay programmed until I shut off the car. Unfortunately, the next time I use it the stations are gone. I am also waiting for an update to enable the kick sensor for the hatch to operate which was disabled due to "buggy" software per my Ford dealer. I hope Ford sends these update fixes ASAP
Are you sure you are in the same profil?

·
Registered
Ford Mustang Mach E - Premium RWD SR,
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your profile, which the key or paak is asigned to. Sometimes my car does not recognize my profile then all settings are screwed up. All i have to do is click back on my profile or press the preset number on the door works also sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts