Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
2021 Premium RWD extended built December 18th 2020. Nothing major and I still see people's heads turn as I drive by. My husband likes to remind me I chose to be an early adopter and there are things that are going to happen but Ford will fix them. I just wish they would send the promised cool updates and blue cruise out faster and do the same things for the early cars they're doing for the ones coming out now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
21 Premium X-AWD Built Dec 2020. We love it for the most part and agree with all comments above from @Jayally, well said. Recently picked up from the dealer to get the quicker charging speed over 80% update for our Christmas trip across Texas and it worked flawlessly. We're pondering on upgrading to the new all-white edition, but haven't decided yet!:sneaky:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just received my 2021 Rapid Red, AWD, Extended Range Premium Mach E on New Years Day! I LOVE IT! The wait was now worth it (ordered in April) since I got all the 2022 enhancements. :love:
I already had the TorkLift stainless Steel hidden receiver installed (for the bike rack for our e-bikes) and I am getting the grill decal installed and front windows tinted once the weather turns better. (no snow or rain for months and the day I get my car, the snow storms line up-grrr).

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just received my 2021 Rapid Red, AWD, Extended Range Premium Mach E on New Years Day! I LOVE IT! The wait was now worth it (ordered in April) since I got all the 2022 enhancements. :love:
I already had the TorkLift stainless Steel hidden receiver installed (for the bike rack for our e-bikes) and I am getting the grill decal installed and front windows tinted once the weather turns better. (no snow or rain for months and the day I get my car, the snow storms line up-grrr). View attachment 7137
It’s a beauty!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I already had the TorkLift stainless Steel hidden receiver installed (for the bike rack for our e-bikes) and I am getting the grill decal installed and front windows tinted once the weather turns better. (no snow or rain for months and the day I get my car, the snow storms line up-grrr). View attachment 7137
Nice! Do share the deets on the logo and receiver if u don't mind! - is the emblem the GT one that glows!? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts