·
Administrator
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
188 Posts
I ordered an Infinite Blue and I just saw one at a dealer in the Bay Area. Not at all the blue I anticipated (at least in the bright sunshine), but I’m sure I’ll get used to it. Anyone else had that experience?
(Not waiting another many months just to get the Carbonized Grey)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I just picked ours up today, 4/3/21. My wife isn’t really into cars and she was thrilled when she first saw it at the dealership, loving the color. We also opted for the light gray interior, and really live that too!

I closely examined the car, looking for some quality issues others posted about, but ours looked great with very good fit and finish. It drives like a dream. We’re over the moon, as it’s better than we even hoped for. Premium AWD ER.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the pictures and review! It's interesting how different pictures (and lighting) make the color look different each time. I'm excited to see the frunk :) I haven't seen the car in this color in person. Keep us posted if you notice anything else. Enjoy your beautiful new car!

·
Registered
34 Posts
My wife and I just picked ours up today, 4/3/21. My wife isn’t really into cars and she was thrilled when she first saw it at the dealership, loving the color. We also opted for the light gray interior, and really live that too!

I closely examined the car, looking for some quality issues others posted about, but ours looked great with very good fit and finish. It drives like a dream. We’re over the moon, as it’s better than we even hoped for. Premium AWD ER.

View attachment 4985 View attachment 4986
Thanks for the pictures and review! It's interesting how different pictures (and lighting) make the color look different each time. I'm excited to see the frunk :) I haven't seen the car in this color in person. Keep us posted if you notice anything else. Enjoy your beautiful new car!

·
Registered
188 Posts

This is our blue Maggie. The infinite blue is definitely growing on me.
The car itself is amazing. I don’t know how I lived without it 😝😂

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
1,946 Posts
View attachment 5005
This is our blue Maggie. The infinite blue is definitely growing on me.
The car itself is amazing. I don’t know how I lived without it 😝😂
I'm generally not a "Blue Guy" but when I saw it in person at the Ford MMe tour, I really liked the Infinite so did my 43 yr old son.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm generally not a "Blue Guy" but when I saw it in person at the Ford MMe tour, I really liked the Infinite so did my 43 yr old son.
I hadn’t seen it when I ordered it, and I expected something else, but I’m very happy with it now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts