Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,002 Posts
I wish the lighting was white, its hard to tell if its just grey distorted by the blue lights.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hope Ford lets us see what this color really looks like (even in pictures) before we have to finalize our orders.

It looks really good "on paper" (renderings) but you can't really tell what it will actually look like in real life.

I was between this and the carbonized grey and the only reason I reserved the latter is what I said above, i.e. I wasn't sure if the actual color will match the rendering. The grey seemed safer.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hope Ford lets us see what this color really looks like (even in pictures) before we have to finalize our orders.

It looks really good "on paper" (renderings) but you can't really tell what it will actually look like in real life.

I was between this and the carbonized grey and the only reason I reserved the latter is what I said above, i.e. I wasn't sure if the actual color will match the rendering. The grey seemed safer.
An Infinite Blue Mach-E is currently on display at the Kansas City Auto Show!

View attachment 878 View attachment 879 View attachment 880

Damn! That is the color I wanted to see in person. The Minneapolis Auto Show opened today for 8 days. They have a Star White MME California Route 1 on display and it looks great. No one that I could find had any more information than I already knew. As usual the car was locked.?

·
Super Moderator
1,002 Posts
Take it to my detailer for a hand applied coating of carnauba wax paste. Try to find a lit pony for the front like the GT has.

·
Registered
94 Posts

Here is a video from DriveItOut Mach E review from Kansas City Auto show. He does a nice job of explaining the design elements of the car. His opinion is that the style will age well. In the comments he says the car is carbonized gray, not Infinite Blue so the lighting really screws up the color!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am a Ford Salesperson and I have ordered the AWD Premium 210 range. I was just at the Rochester Auto Show and I told the people working that I had a reservation and they were cool enough to open it up for me. The back seat is basically an Edge backseat. The front seats are comfortable for someone who is heavyset. The frunk is really cool. Back storage was ample. I was surprised by how short the vehicle is. It came up to my shoulders, so I would say less than five feet in height. This one was Star White. I had reserved Space White, but I am going to change that to Carbonized, I think. But the Star White looked really sexy too. Happy to see this blue, but I do not think I would love it after a while.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here is a video from DriveItOut Mach E review from Kansas City Auto show. He does a nice job of explaining the design elements of the car. His opinion is that the style will age well. In the comments he says the car is carbonized gray, not Infinite Blue so the lighting really screws up the color!
wait is this infinite blue or cabonized gray. DriveItOut commented on the video saying it was gray.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am a Ford Salesperson and I have ordered the AWD Premium 210 range. I was just at the Rochester Auto Show and I told the people working that I had a reservation and they were cool enough to open it up for me. The back seat is basically an Edge backseat. The front seats are comfortable for someone who is heavyset. The frunk is really cool. Back storage was ample. I was surprised by how short the vehicle is. It came up to my shoulders, so I would say less than five feet in height. This one was Star White. I had reserved Space White, but I am going to change that to Carbonized, I think. But the Star White looked really sexy too. Happy to see this blue, but I do not think I would love it after a while.
I would imagine it has less rear leg room than the Edge right?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wait so it's not smaller like the escape? That's great news? (Big guy here btw)

·
Registered
94 Posts

Infinite Blue Metallic appears to be a color for the 2021 Lincoln Aviator. Small touch up aerosol spray cans are available from the website: automotivetouchup.com. 2021 brochures do not yet appear to be available from Lincoln. The website has 12 oz cans for $20 and clearcoat cans for $10. I could not find any place where they display a large sample of the color. The MME lists the color as Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat so maybe there are some differences between the Aviator and the MME versions of the color? I learned this from a blueoval forum. The search continues.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Infinite Blue Metallic appears to be a color for the 2021 Lincoln Aviator. Small touch up aerosol spray cans are available from the website: automotivetouchup.com. 2021 brochures do not yet appear to be available from Lincoln. The website has 12 oz cans for $20 and clearcoat cans for $10. I could not find any place where they display a large sample of the color. The MME lists the color as Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat so maybe there are some differences between the Aviator and the MME versions of the color? I learned this from a blueoval forum. The search continues.
Good find @peugfan! I went on automotive touchup and this was the best photo I could find.

Infinite Blue

1 - 18 of 18 Posts