Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Machstang - Thanks for posting these pictures. It depicts the color better than any other I have seen. I think I'll like it when I get mine.
I thought the same too.

@JTK44 which photos in this thread would you say accurately represents how Infinite Blue looks in person?

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,155 Posts
I thought the same too.

@JTK44 which photos in this thread would you say accurately represents how Infinite Blue looks in person?
Well of course your Model T - without a doubt!

The one I saw was indoors and I think the last set, posted by MachStang, #38 was the closet.

Actually I did not know it was blue, to my eye more grey/blue. I had to go to the color chart at the dealer to identify it as "blue".

In daylight it might be bluer.

I think I prefer it to the Rapid Red that I ordered.

Again, to my eye, the color is what you would find on a BMW or Mercedes.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Well of course your Model T - without a doubt!

The one I saw was indoors and I think the last set, posted by MachStang, #38 was the closet.

Actually I did not know it was blue, to my eye more grey/blue. I had to go to the color chart at the dealer to identify it as "blue".

In daylight it might be bluer.

I think I prefer it to the Rapid Red that I ordered.

Again, to my eye, the color is what you would find on a BMW or Mercedes.

Hope this helps.
Glad to know, this definitely helps till I get the opportunity to see this color in person. Too bad its likely way too late to change your color option, assuming you will be among the first to take delivery. Do you think Rapid Red looks less 'premium' than Infinite Blue?

BTW here's another picture of it in daylight.
135361886_2608889186068494_4975807608211961739_n.jpg

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,155 Posts
Glad to know, this definitely helps till I get the opportunity to see this color in person. Too bad its likely way too late to change your color option, assuming you will be among the first to take delivery. Do you think Rapid Red looks less 'premium' than Infinite Blue?

BTW here's another picture of it in daylight.
View attachment 3591
My choices were limited to red, black and grabber blue.

I do not like black. Grabber blue was ”not my cup of tea” so left only red.

to my eye the blue is much more premium looking than red. If the blue were available in would have chosen it

·
Registered
930 Posts
My choices were limited to red, black and grabber blue.

I do not like black. Grabber blue was ”not my cup of tea” so left only red.

to my eye the blue is much more premium looking than red. If the blue were available in would have chosen it
It shows! Even in these not so well exposed photos.
Infinite-Gray-Mustang-Mach-E-01.jpg
Infinite-Gray-Mustang-Mach-E-02.jpg
Infinite-Gray-Mustang-Mach-E-03.jpg
Infinite-Gray-Mustang-Mach-E-04.jpg
Infinite-Gray-Mustang-Mach-E-05.jpg

41 - 51 of 51 Posts