Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does it really need more than 10 seconds of animations before anything useful comes up? Feels like a glowing Windows sign to me. As cool as any animation is, if you see it a couple of times a day, it gets tiring really quickly. I hope it boots up MUCH quicker than that!

·
Super Moderator
2,912 Posts
Does it really need more than 10 seconds of animations before anything useful comes up? Feels like a glowing Windows sign to me. As cool as any animation is, if you see it a couple of times a day, it gets tiring really quickly. I hope it boots up MUCH quicker than that!
Hopefully you can disable the animation. I don’t remember seeing it at the preview tour. I remember getting in, pressing start, and the menu popping up a second or two later.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,249 Posts
The nice thing is this screen does not come up every time you start. It starts much faster than that!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I really hope that's not the case and that the display is instant on. At least that's what I think I saw in Jay Leno's Garage.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,249 Posts
I really hope that's not the case and that the display is instant on. At least that's what I think I saw in Jay Leno's Garage.
I have turned Mach Es on and off a few times now. While it's not "instant" on, it's as fast as what you saw in Jay Leno's Garage. It's faster than turning on my Leaf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts