Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,939 Posts
nice review. Kyle Conner is a great presenter.

It will be interesting to see where the MMe falls versus competition during the InsideEVs Charge-rate test and 70mph range tests.

·
Registered
Model 3 -> Mach-E First Edition
120 Posts
I'm still baffled by the decision to use "4" and "X" on the door badges and literally nowhere else in the marketing. Tempted to just peel them off and get base "Mach-E" badges instead of "Mach-E4X" which just sounds dumb to me.

·
Super Moderator
1,939 Posts
I'm still baffled by the decision to use "4" and "X" on the door badges and literally nowhere else in the marketing. Tempted to just peel them off and get base "Mach-E" badges instead of "Mach-E4X" which just sounds dumb to me.
On some pre-production EU test units, I have seen the MMe badged with ‘AWD’ on the rear hatch. Which may be some kind of regulatory thing.

It may have been a designer’s decision, leaving just the galloping horse logo by itself in front and back.

·
Registered
Model 3 -> Mach-E First Edition
120 Posts
On some pre-production EU test units, I have seen the MMe badged with ‘AWD’ on the rear hatch. Which may be some kind of regulatory thing.

It may have been a designer’s decision, leaving just the galloping horse logo by itself in front and back.
I wish they didn't feel the need to distinguish at all. I never got the "badges" thing in the first place.

I don't need my Mach-E to say "AWD" or "Extended Range" or anything.

Honestly, I like that my Tesla doesn't even say "Model 3" anywhere on it. Just a T on each end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts