Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Intelligent cruise gone with latest update 2.3.0, WHY??

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Sheyedoc 
#1 ·
I see the latest update took away intelligent cruise and now just normal or adaptive. I have speed limit sign recognition turned on which it does recognize speed limit signs but no longer automatically adjusts my speed up or down accordingly. I have to manually adjust the speed. It was one of my favorite parts of this car, never having to worry if I was speeding when the speed limit lowered. Is there a way around this to have the car adjust automatically or any idea why they took it away?

#2 ·
Intelligent was just adaptive plus speed sign recognition. I feel like the upgrade didn't work quite right, toggle the settings a bit. Switch to the normal mode, then back to adaptive. Then make sure to toggle the speed sign setting again.

I just used it today and it did properly slow down when the speed changed, but right after the update the settings seemed like they weren't quite right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.