Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what is exactly the Interior Protection package ? It says liners.... you think these are any good.
I am thinking of going with WeatherTech after I get the car. Anyone has any previous experience with that option ?

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
Anyone know what is exactly the Interior Protection package ? It says liners.... you think these are any good.
I am thinking of going with WeatherTech after I get the car. Anyone has any previous experience with that option ?
WeatherTech may not make custom-fit protection for the Mach-E right away. There may not be enough volume at first to justify the expense. You will probably see one available for the new Broncos first. So I ordered Fords in the meantime.

Reactions: JTK44

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Not a critical item for me in the desert. I may look into something if visiting family in Utah justifies it, however the "mats" in my Energi are black and seem to do an adequate job.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,024 Posts
I had thought about going with WeatherTech or such because the usual Ford ones are flimsy. However, it looks like these will be from or and imitation of Hexomats

So, at about $180 for Hexomats, you pay an extra $60 to get them right away and have Ponies on them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had thought about going with WeatherTech or such because the usual Ford ones are flimsy. However, it looks like these will be from or and imitation of Hexomats

So, at about $180 for Hexomats, you pay an extra $60 to get them right away and have Ponies on them.
Thx for info. I think makes sens to get them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered my Premium with the IPP. I live in Upstate NY, so I need the All Weather Mats. Not really sure what the Cargo Area thing is, but I figured it couldn't hurt. If spending this much, what's another $240, I suppose.

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
I ordered my Premium with the IPP. I live in Upstate NY, so I need the All Weather Mats. Not really sure what the Cargo Area thing is, but I figured it couldn't hurt. If spending this much, what's another $240, I suppose.
The cargo area protection is basically a giant edge-to-edge all-weather mat that goes from the back of the rear seats to the rear-hatch opening.

here is the Ford Escape version:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts