Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm getting a First Edition, there aren't many questions I'm having to mull over. However, I am wondering about the $240 Interior Protection Package (17P). It only describes this as Cargo Area Protector and Floor Liners, front and rear.

Are these just regular carpet mats or weather proof protection like Weather Tech?

I realize almost all of us may lack a definitive source for the answer. However, many of you may have bought Fords recently and can attest to what came on other Fords, especially SUVs.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Since I'm getting a First Edition, there aren't many questions I'm having to mull over. However, I am wondering about the $240 Interior Protection Package (17P). It only describes this as Cargo Area Protector and Floor Liners, front and rear.

Are these just regular carpet mats or weather proof protection like Weather Tech?

I realize almost all of us may lack a definitive source for the answer. However, many of you may have bought Fords recently and can attest to what came on other Fords, especially SUVs.
They are like WeatherTech. You have to remove the carpet floor mats to do use them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
If they are anything like my C-Max, they are rubber floor mats. It comes with carpet mat(except cargo area). But for my C-Max they aren't liners, they are mats, so they move around and stuff. I bet the order thing will have a picture.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input folks. Weathertech mats and cargo liner for my Leaf would be $270, only $30 more than the Ford price and much sturdier. From one report back, the Aries may be a better option. I'll look into those two and pass on the thin Ford ones. Hopefully Aries and WeatherTech will get theirs out fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts