Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I cancelled my low number premium reservation and instead reserved a Mach-e GT. They wouldn't let me convert it which I was hoping for. I had decided on the GT a few days after my premium reservation. The timing works better for me (and Covid) in Summer 2021 instead of Winter 2020. They refunded my $500 and charged another $500 on my Visa card.

I am hoping the bugs are worked out by the time my GT ships and also counting on the US tax rebate. I live in IL so there is no State incentive. They actually penalize EVs with higher title and license fees. :(

My son is buying a Tesla Model Y performance edition so will be interesting to compare them if he ever brings it home. (He lives and works in CA.)

·
Super Moderator
1,166 Posts
I cancelled my low number premium reservation and instead reserved a Mach-e GT. They wouldn't let me convert it which I was hoping for. I had decided on the GT a few days after my premium reservation. The timing works better for me (and Covid) in Summer 2021 instead of Winter 2020. They refunded my $500 and charged another $500 on my Visa card.

I am hoping the bugs are worked out by the time my GT ships and also counting on the US tax rebate. I live in IL so there is no State incentive. They actually penalize EVs with higher title and license fees. :(

My son is buying a Tesla Model Y performance edition so will be interesting to compare them if he ever brings it home. (He lives and works in CA.)
Thats an interesting Father-Son YouTube Video in the making!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts