Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Anyone else having problems with cruise and speed limit sign recognition?

When I drive on the Illinois tollways there’s a speed limit of 70… The MME “sees” that and adjusts my speed accordingly. A mile down the freeway there’s a “65 speed limit for busses”, the MME instantly slowed to 65. 100 yards later there’s a 70 and we speed up again. It’s like riding a kangaroo.

I hope that @ford will update the program for speed limit sign recognition, because if the system can read the “minimum 45” as a sign to ignore, then the bus 65 should be able to be ignored as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi All

When I drive on the Illinois tollways there’s a speed limit of 70… The MME “sees” that and adjusts my speed accordingly. A mile down the freeway there’s a “65 speed limit for busses”, the MME instantly slowed to 65. 100 yards later there’s a 70 and we speed up again. It’s like riding a kangaroo.

I hope that @ford will update the program for speed limit sign recognition, because if the system can read the “minimum 45” as a sign to ignore, then the bus 65 should be able to be ignored as well.
I believe there is a setting to turn on or off regarding the speed sign recognition and crusie control

·
Registered
2021 Mach-E Select AWD | Iconic Silver
34 Posts
Hi All

I too had some exciting moments on one recent drive and decided to turn off that function.

·
Registered
MME, Infinite Blue, Premium, RWD, ER.
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It usually works fine for me, but I guess I’ll just have to turn it off on the Illinois Tollway 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 - 6 of 6 Posts