Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did you get it this fast?
I reserved it the day it was announced and finalized order 4/28 and was lucky it got built in July. But then it took a month for the chip and it shipped last week and arrived at Kansas Monday.
Now waiting for it to be prepped and detailed and then few pics before putting it to test.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
C'mon Angelina, post some more pics already!! :)

·
Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
267 Posts

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
298 Posts
Very nice. Gonna hold onto my Star White premium for now, but as soon as the orders open for 2022, count me in with one caveat: The GT Performance has to match the MY Performance on the strip and on the track.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Gorgeous! Love the wheels! I debated going with PE, but it was really mostly for the wheels and frankly, I didn't want to have to deal with switching out the Pirellis in the winter, so I went with the regular. Can't wait for a road report

·
Registered
2021 MME GTPE DMG
35 Posts
It looks great! I also like the wheels, but I thought that the PE had the oval slotted wheels? I must be mixed up.

The body color matching the wheel wells is nice, too, especially in white. Very pretty car. I'm jealous.
Yes, you were opposite. The standard GT has the "flower" wheels. The PE is pictured above. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my MMeGTPE in Star white tricoat, also on April 28th but my build date is Oct 6th. I ordered the glass roof, 360 camera and weather matts- I think fully loaded. I sold my Hellcat Redeye widebody to make room for this mustang... How do you like the drive... first impressions?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts