Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD Standard Range Battery: Space White Ext./ Black Int.
2 Posts

2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium (RWD).
Battery Range:
Standard 70 Kw
Exterior Color: Space White
Interior Color: Black ActiveX
Order Date: 12/30/21
Dealer: Galpin Ford in North Hills, CA (advertised as the largest volume Ford dealer in the World for 29 years in a row with high Mach-E allocation)
Order Accepted by Dealer: 12/30/21
Order Placed by Dealer: 01/06/22
Priority Code: 19
Primary Order Status (as of 3/10/22): In Order Processing
Secondary Order Status (as of 3/10/22): Unscheduled-Clean
Scheduled for Production: ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
The differences in the experiences is interesting. My dealership did the order with me over the phone, sent me the invoice to pay and had me send all my documents.
Interesting I did pay the $500 deposit online. Drove by Southbay Ford today and they had my exact car on the lot sold. Someone is lucky.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had forgotten about the CA Rt1 and Premium trims being removed as order possibilities from Ford's site. I did order an Extended Range Premium. I guess I should have said maybe I could get my order transferred to your dealership. haha...It would be a long drive home with it.
I just got an email from the dealership, my car moved into production on 03/07/2022, 12 days ahead of schedule build date.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good morning from S. CA. ☀
My 1st car when I was 16 1/2 White Mustang GT 5.0. Needless to say, it was an AMAZING car, but too many speeding tix’s.😬
That was 20 yrs. Ago. More mature now but I still LUV that power & speed when needed ⚡

When I learned about the Mach-e, I knew instantly, had to have it! Nostalgia! Without even seeing it in person, I called local Ford “Sunrise” &Internet sales Mgr. Asked me to order online & pick their dealership for delivery & no up charge.
Sooo, without further ado, I ordered:

On 01/29/2022
2022 Ford Mach-E Premium RWD, Extended Range in the very new & exclusive for 2022 Ice White Package which is Star White with many additional upgrades throughout interior & exterior. It is extra charge but I’m already well over 50K so may as well get what I really want. See Stock photo.
Btw, yes I ordered online & paid online $500 deposit but your chosen dealer can alter your order up until BEFORE the vin # date, from my understanding & explained to me.

so Excited that I & all of you made it before they cut off ordering about 10-14 day’s after. Had no idea.
Now my dealer says my order is like “GOLD” so lucky 🍀 because over half the calls every sales rep 👨‍💼 receives per day is for Mach-E & they have NONE & no more ordering…

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Tesla MY, 2017 Volt, Mach e Premium on order
54 Posts
I placed our order 1/6/22 (Premium AWD, grabber blue) and haven't heard diddly from Ford and there's nothing new when I login to Ford via the order placed email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wanted to create a thread for those of us that placed our orders in January 2022, where we can share updates on timelines of order dates, notification of production date, etc.

I ordered my 2022 Space White Premium Extended Range RWD on January 10, 2022.

I have not yet received a notification of my Mach E being scheduled for production, and I don't expect that I will be scheduled for production for quite some time.
I ordered IBSM RWD ER on 01/25/2022. Nothing yet and I check every Thursday🙄

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have very little confidence that I will be seeing my Mach E before the end of the year. My dealership has 20 orders that were placed before mine that are still unfulfilled, including one from April 2021. I know Ford does not build them in chronological order by order date, and that there is a chance that production could get better as the year goes along, but this is still feeling like a longshot to be delivered anytime soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have very little confidence that I will be seeing my Mach E before the end of the year. My dealership has 20 orders that were placed before mine that are still unfulfilled, including one from April 2021. I know Ford does not build them in chronological order by order date, and that there is a chance that production could get better as the year goes along, but this is still feeling like a longshot to be delivered anytime soon.
I sure hope i get it before the end of the year. I was hoping by September.

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium - Extended Range RWD, Grabber Blue
10 Posts
I'm not familiar with what "secondary status" means. Can you please elaborate?
That's what the Ford Marketing Hotline told me. To be honest, they didn't explain it really well to me, but said my order was "unreported clean," which means they have all the parts for my MME build, but are waiting for a production date. I can't find any reference AT ALL online about a car being "unreported clean" so I'm not sure if I believe the Ford representative that told me that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We ordered on 1/26/22. I did receive a secondary message but it didn't explain anything to me. Its been frustrating with gas prices now and not to mention my normal commuter is dying on me. I'm riding dirty with no tags or nothing LOL. Hope they get it together!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Regarding the comments about receiving an email from Ford saying your order had been updated, I got the same thing and for several days couldn't figure it out. I kept going back on the Ford site looking at my order and finally noticed that they made a change under the "Additional Features" section, which reads "Active Park Assist Prep Kit". This aligns with the chip issue and $325 credit folks are getting. Thus they changed my order to reflect it will be coming with a prep kit, rather than park assist. I'm meeting with my salesperson on Monday as I don't see the credit reflected yet on my order, and expected to. Nor was I contacted by the dealer like others to acknowledge and accept the change, noting some said this would hold up your order, so I want to make sure things are clean on my and the dealer end. I'll update after my meeting, but check to see if this might be the change reflected in the email. It was tough to notice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT YOUR ORDER
Terrell,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.​
Up dated message from Ford on the 18th of March!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Received same mail as RealRell_82 a few days ago. Cryptic at best in terms of any specific message other than there is a continued delay until it reaches a production date status. Ordered by GT Feb 9 and just hope to get it this year for the tax benefit.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts