Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Jumping ship

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  ReidHester 
#1 ·
Having been told my mme is being shipped without auto parking chips and a very low 250 gbp credit, coupled with viewing a large number of 12v related issues, I about to cancel my order as I cannot put my disabled wife at risk with a dead car. I will wait a while and not be an early adopter, I note other manufacturers also suffer with 12v related problems. For the time being, I will stay with petrol ! Disappointed yes, but must put my family first.

#4 ·
Understand completely. We still have our 2017 Forrester, but I purchased a 2021 Select off the lot as a base model (standard battery, 2WD, no upgrades) and aside of the occasional fluky message on the center screen it has been flawless for the past 8,000 miles since new. Luck? Uncomplicated base model? Don't know, but I am a very happy camper.

#6 ·
Can I ask what were you ordering and from where?

I ask, because I too have had my 2021 MME Premium (RWD, Standard Range) for a year and would like to upgrade to a 2022 Premium with AWD with extended range, preferred. I love my MME and have had no issues. I'd be happy to step in and take your order.

#7 ·
It looks like Ian's in Great Britain and you're in the U.S. and I don't think US dealers allow this kind of assumption of an order as they can add ADM on a car if it's cancelled after it shows up and the customer doesn't want it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.