Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will that order number reflect that my vehicle will be in the third week of production assuming 1500 vehicles per week after they do the dealer vehicles

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
997 Posts
Best information is that early production will be slower than that. We're also not sure those numbers have any relation to build sequence. However, it is a very good sign!

·
Super Moderator
1,220 Posts
Best information is that early production will be slower than that. We're also not sure those numbers have any relation to build sequence. However, it is a very good sign!
All I got today is an email saying i will get another email soon with an update.

·
Registered
MME First Edition Rapid Red
212 Posts
Will that order number reflect that my vehicle will be in the third week of production assuming 1500 vehicles per week after they do the dealer vehicles
Pretty interesting. My dealer converted me to a FE. Cancelled my original premium that was order #4247. How did you convert and who sent you the email?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went through Instagram ... and got contacted by Ford who sent info for FE to my dealer... waiting to go over details before I convert...

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
997 Posts
100127xx
Premium
Order 42xx

would you think converting to FE would come significantly earlier than this
From what we’ve seen so far the order numbers don’t have anything to do with production sequence.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts