Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Mach E First Edition, Grabber Blue
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings MME peeps! Forum newbie here. Just purchased FE MME today. Just wanted to say very appreciative of the site and all the very helpful knowledge and info here. Incredibly helpful considering most of the dealers etc. are still learning this car on the fly. I literally had to teach the finance guy about the available rates and terms on it LOL. He had no idea that 0.9% rate was available on this for purchase. Luckily I continued to push and he found it. Just a heads up in case anybody else comes across this….

·
Registered
132 Posts
Greetings MME peeps! Forum newbie here. Just purchased FE MME today. Just wanted to say very appreciative of the site and all the very helpful knowledge and info here. Incredibly helpful considering most of the dealers etc. are still learning this car on the fly. I literally had to teach the finance guy about the available rates and terms on it LOL. He had no idea that 0.9% rate was available on this for purchase. Luckily I continued to push and he found it. Just a heads up in case anybody else comes across this….
I had to show them how to open the door!! :)

·
Super Moderator
2,262 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the Club! Please, keep reading and feel free to contribute your own experiences, share photos, and the like!
Also, please add yourself to the owners registry if you want, link at the too of the page.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How many months is the 0.9% for?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Were you a reservation holder or did you purchase off the lot?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome @JCinTpa.

Did you get an approximate delivery timeline aside from that build date?
Were you considering any other ways to configure it before going with a premium AWD in white?

Be sure to share pics of it on delivery day and add it to The Mach-E Owners Registry!

·
Registered
Mach E First Edition, Grabber Blue
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome @JCinTpa.

Did you get an approximate delivery timeline aside from that build date?
Were you considering any other ways to configure it before going with a premium AWD in white?

Be sure to share pics of it on delivery day and add it to The Mach-E Owners Registry!
No delivery date yet. And no did not consider any other configurations. I really want the GT but can’t wait that long. Totaled my car in June and I’ve been driving our minivan on my work commute for months. 😩I couldn’t take it anymore LOL. I will likely just allow the dealer to take that one, the white one , and get my refund.
Has anybody else on here purchased and truly tested out the stereo? I can’t decide if the center channel just sounds like this or somethings wrong. Sounds a little distorted, not very clear. It’s very subtle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts