Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It is strange....I don't get that display on my phone. I noticed that you are on the home page... If I go to CAR > Vehicle Settings > Software Updates, all I get is this, nothing from selecting either automatic updates or schedule updates except "how to". You can see from the above picture that automatic updates is turned on. The car is also connected to our wifi.

View attachment 7211
The post above is what is received when you get an update otherwise it's on the main screen which you aren't getting.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I checked today and I still have 2.1.0 which may be why it shows on my screen. I'll attach a video from Ben the EV guy
Thanks for the link.
I checked my car, and it does not have update 2.3.0, no change is volume display, single day update scheduling, no "games". So, is my car really "up to date". Who knows.

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks for the link.
I checked my car, and it does not have update 2.3.0, no change is volume display, single day update scheduling, no "games". So, is my car really "up to date". Who knows.
I still haven't received 2.3.0

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, an update:
I spent an hour on the phone with Ford trying to figure out what version software I had. I kept getting sent to the SYNC folks, who had no idea what I was talking about. Finally reached someone who did, and he confirmed that our car was on 2.1, but could not explain why that version information was not showing up on my Updates Information selection in the car.
Today, I received a message on my phone that Version 2.3.0 had been installed! Crazy, but I checked in the car and indeed it had been installed, verifying with the ability to select multiple update days, and the volume display at the top of the screen etc. However, when selecting CAR>SETTINGS>UPDATES>UPDATE INFO, all I get is "Your System is Up to Date".
Still a mystery as to why the Version and Update information is not displayed in our car.

·
Premium Member
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well, an update:
I spent an hour on the phone with Ford trying to figure out what version software I had. I kept getting sent to the SYNC folks, who had no idea what I was talking about. Finally reached someone who did, and he confirmed that our car was on 2.1, but could not explain why that version information was not showing up on my Updates Information selection in the car.
Today, I received a message on my phone that Version 2.3.0 had been installed! Crazy, but I checked in the car and indeed it had been installed, verifying with the ability to select multiple update days, and the volume display at the top of the screen etc. However, when selecting CAR>SETTINGS>UPDATES>UPDATE INFO, all I get is "Your System is Up to Date".
Still a mystery as to why the Version and Update information is not displayed in our car.
It appears that Ford's IT people have a bit of catching up to do when it comes to OTAs. I'm still on 2.1.0 however in the meantime I've installed a Android Play Store version of "Blocks" on my phone:rolleyes:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts