Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford Motor Company should ship sample Mustang Mach-E’s around the country to those dealers who have a reasonable number of orders. One of my biggest concerns is this: Why should I buy one if I can’t even sit in one? I understand it is not possible to test drive one for a long time but let’s have a mini-car show at Ford dealers. Local press can create a buzz/free advertising. I am also wondering if the First Edition is worth it as I prefer white to red. I would like to see the true red color. I wish the First Edition included all the colors. Why not?

·
Registered
237 Posts
That's the problem with trying to get one of the first batch of a whole new vehicle like this -- we don't get to see them in person first before placing an order. Kinda going on blind faith, unless we're willing to wait until the pre-reserved vehicles get distributed first. And with the reported battery limitations, that could be an extra year wait.

However there have been a few postings here about brief appearances of some (or one?) making it's way around to some dealerships. Could just be in LA though. (I assume just for show rather than test drive though.) I'm hoping they crank out a dozen or so to rotate around the major cities, at least. And then figure out a way to inform those of us with reservations.

Here was one appearance...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts