Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum and was hoping to get acquainted with the community. I put down a reservation for the GT in carbonized gray, and it seems the GT is slated for Spring 2021. My lease is going to be up about 3 months before spring, so I am not sure if the dealer will let me extend it. I know the reservation process is probably for Ford to just get an idea of what's in demand, and the actual orders will come later. We've owned Fords for over 30+ years. I've had a lot of experience tuning EcoBoosts with my SHO running 12.4 in the 1/4 all day long and the Fusion Sport running about the same. I'm anxious to see how the Mach E GT will fare. I also had a S197 GT manual, Crown Vic, and the current 2018 Explorer XLT AWD.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I actually love that Ford gets that exciting cars sell regular models. Not that I'm saying this is just some sort of stunt. Far from it. They build the Raptor to sell F-150s. They build the GT500 to sell Mustangs. And so on. Now they are building this to sell the rest of the brand's models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts