Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Lucid Air is clobbering the Tesla Model S high end - it is a whole lot more than just more space, more efficient motors, greater driving range and superb performance. It is far more attractive, inside and out, and provides the most comfortable rear seats in existence. The driver's position is unreal. I can't imagine anyone buying a Model S when the Lucid Air is available instead. It is a massive Tesla killer, that's for certain.

·
Super Moderator
1,220 Posts
The Lucid Air is clobbering the Tesla Model S high end - it is a whole lot more than just more space, more efficient motors, greater driving range and superb performance. It is far more attractive, inside and out, and provides the most comfortable rear seats in existence. The driver's position is unreal. I can't imagine anyone buying a Model S when the Lucid Air is available instead. It is a massive Tesla killer, that's for certain.
The Lucid Air is also prepped for L3 and L4 with redundant Lidar/Radar/camera systems. So they are also attacking Tesla on the Autopilot and FSD fronts.

·
Registered
585 Posts
The Lucid Air is clobbering the Tesla Model S high end
I don't know how a car with ZERO production cars is clobbering the model S? IF the lucid-air makes it to market with the planned specs, AND IF evetyrhing works the way they hope, AND IF they are able to produce enough volume AND IF the manufacturing isn't a worse disaster than Tesla AND IF they are able to service them in the field THEN I will agree it is a strong competitor to the S.

That's a lot of IF's.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know how a car with ZERO production cars is clobbering the model S? IF the lucid-air makes it to market with the planned specs, AND IF evetyrhing works the way they hope, AND IF they are able to produce enough volume AND IF the manufacturing isn't a worse disaster than Tesla AND IF they are able to service them in the field THEN I will agree it is a strong competitor to the S.

That's a lot of IF's.
Oh AND IF the Air isn't competitive on price, however IF Lucid pulls it off then it's one more great BEV on the market to choose from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts