Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Ford announced anything about official accessories for the Mach E? Does someone have access to a PDF catalog or anything like that? I'm sure there will be Mach E mugs, hats, T-shirts etc in due time but I'm more interested in vehicle accessories. For example, will Ford be selling an official line of adapter plugs so that I can buy an adapter to plug in my Mach E to RV parks while traveling? Or do I have to go to the aftermarket for that? How about an official Mach E windshield sunshade? An official, quality car cover?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Doing this from memory --- so check with a Ford dealer.
It comes with a portable charger that has a 14-50 Plug --- will fit the standard pedestal in most RV parks.

This charger will output up to 32 Amps at 240 V or approx. 7.6 KW.
So if you drag it home at about 6:00 pm with only about 10 % range left (9KWH's) and plug it in ----
12 hours later at 6:00 am, it will have added close to 91KWH and at the 100% 99 KWH battery capacity.

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
Forget chargers...
i want a lucite polygon mustang sculpture with Blue LED accent lighting. A miniature version of the giant horse at the unveiling.
They should give all early adopters one as a reward for our support.
(Ok, geek-rant done)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doing this from memory --- so check with a Ford dealer.
It comes with a portable charger that has a 14-50 Plug --- will fit the standard pedestal in most RV parks.

This charger will output up to 32 Amps at 240 V or approx. 7.6 KW.
So if you drag it home at about 6:00 pm with only about 10 % range left (9KWH's) and plug it in ----
12 hours later at 6:00 am, it will have added close to 91KWH and at the 100% 99 KWH battery capacity.
Very useful knowledge, thanks. Would be great to not need an adapter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts