Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,223 Posts
Pretty solid performance here!

300.7 miles

Plus, it still had 14 percent more range left. Or 75.6 km (47 miles)

That is good news!

That’s higher than the targeted 540km range WLTP for the ER/AWD. A rarity that a car comes close to WLTP, never mind exceed the number.

·
Registered
218 Posts
It must be the higher grade petrol in Europe...... oh wait...

Seriously. This is very encouraging. Not sure if Ford is sandbagging. I suspect that they have been very conservative as not to set the expectations too high.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,008 Posts
It must be the higher grade petrol in Europe...... oh wait...

Seriously. This is very encouraging. Not sure if Ford is sandbagging. I suspect that they have been very conservative as not to set the expectations too high.
Most of Norway's electricity is from hydropower, so they have really clean electrons!

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,008 Posts
Always find it interesting that a country that funded the largest sovereign wealth fund entirely on the sales of oil is the leader in clean energy and transport. . . . . good for them!
They sold most of the the dirty oil to other countries.

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
127 Posts

300.7 miles
I was waiting until nearby cities were within range before making the switch to an electric car. I'm pretty comfortable with this type of range for an EV.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts

300.7 miles

Plus, it still had 14 percent more range left. Or 75.6 km (47 miles)

Thank goodness for the Subtitles or I might have been confused. I hope that the numbers are accurate it would be a nice plus on a nice vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts