Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I've seen here many months ago that someone said that they have been asked for the color of the sticking of the seats for a First Edition in carbonised grey.

We have not been able to confirm orders at this point in France, but this should be within few days (hopefully!).
I'm wondering if this request of choice for the stitching is true and if you have the choice when the car color is gray (originally, it was supposed to be red).

I actually think that it would make sense that the stitching is blue on Grabber Blue, red on Rapid Red and any of those for the carbonised grey. It is not something different that is requested, it is just to pick one of the available kind of seats.

I would really like to have the blue stitching on my carbonised gray, so if I have the option, I would be very happy!

Thanks for your feedback :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm not sure for European orders. In the US order guide, I recall reading that red and gray exterior receive red stitching and blue exterior gets blue stitching. (There were no build options aside from exterior color.)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for your reply.

So, blue is for Grabber blue only?

Bummer, I would have loved to have blue stitching with my carbonized gray!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks for your reply.

So, blue is for Grabber blue only?

Bummer, I would have loved to have blue stitching with my carbonized gray!
Yes, I think it's exclusive to Grabber Blue First Edition.

That would have been a cool combination with your gray car!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, definitely!

Sound strange to me that this is not an option. After all, there is nothing specific. They already manufacture "blue" and "red" seats, so there is nothing extra added. Just picking the ones there instead of here when mounting the seats on the car!

·
Registered
2017, Chevy Bolt - Reserved 2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue
81 Posts
All first editions have red stitching except for Grabber Blue which is blue stitching.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,221 Posts
All first editions have red stitching except for Grabber Blue which is blue stitching.
Confirmation of what's been answered from the ordering guide: Grabber Blue gets blue stitching, others get Red.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info.
It is pity, I definitely would have loved to get gray/blue :cry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts