Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reserved the GT and afterwards read there was 2 versions of the GT. I didn't see it on the web site so does anyone know what's up?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No idea even from all the press releases. Maybe it's the same GT but with a software update to increase up and added cost. I will check with the dealer next week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
from the media kit "There will also be a Mach-E GT – targeting 0 to 60 mph in less than 4 seconds, making it faster off the line than a Porsche Macan Turbo3 – and a GT Performance Edition, targeting 60 miles per hour in the mid-3-second range – comparable to a Porsche 911 GTS – as well as an estimated 342 Kw (459 horsepower) and 830 Nm (612 ft.-lbs.) of torque

·
Registered
57 Posts
There's a GT and GT Performance. Ford hasn't announced what the pricing and options differences are yet.

Personally, I want to see a Premium with the GT front motor. Like the old Foxbody LX that had the 5.0

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Performance version will have a faster 0-60, better brakes (and pads, hopefully...that was the 1st thing I changed on the RS). It will also have an included appearance option (deletable), as well as a weight-saving delete option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts