Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Premium Standard Space White
6 Posts
It looks like Ford has discontinued the unique Mach E hotline option #3. The call is now diverted to questions regarding the Bronco and that number is swamped such that the only option now is to leave your number and someone will call you back. That someone hasn't called so how do we now get Mach E specific issues resolved?

·
Read Only
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium Carbonized Gray
7 Posts
It looks like Ford has discontinued the unique Mach E hotline option #3. The call is now diverted to questions regarding the Bronco and that number is swamped such that the only option now is to leave your number and someone will call you back. That someone hasn't called so how do we now get Mach E specific issues resolved?
Untrue in my experience. I just spoke with them less than 24 hours ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Apologies, I stand corrected. I was able to talk to the MME helpline on a subsequent call. The original problem still exists though, I haven't yet received my $500 dealer transfer refund going on three weeks now after converting to an order on June 30th. Ford has elevated my situation by opening a case investigation to find out why. Has anyone else had a long delay receiving their refund?

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Apologies, I stand corrected. I was able to talk to the MME helpline on a subsequent call. The original problem still exists though, I haven't yet received my $500 dealer transfer refund going on three weeks now after converting to an order on June 30th. Ford has elevated my situation by opening a case investigation to find out why. Has anyone else had a long delay receiving their refund?
Please, briefly describe your issue?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Converted from reservation to hard order on or about June 30 with the additional $500 fee.
Received notification that the dealer had accepted the order and had received the $500.
As of today 7/17 I have not been refunded the initial $500 reservation fee (total of $1000 invested).
A recent call to the MME hotline acknowledged that I should have received the reservation fee within the 10 day window and since I haven't, they are escalating the resolution process by creating a "case" and sending it to Ford Credit for analysis. Hotline has no explanation of what could be causing the delay.
The hotline rep states that the order "looks good" and there should be no issue building and receiving the car. The dealer has been agreeable and have provided written confirmation that there will be no ADM and I will be able to apply my Z plan discount at delivery. So, the money really isn't the issue but rather why it is late in arriving and if there is any underlying issue that would complicate the order/build progression.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Converted from reservation to hard order on or about June 30 with the additional $500 fee.
Received notification that the dealer had accepted the order and had received the $500.
As of today 7/17 I have not been refunded the initial $500 reservation fee (total of $1000 invested).
A recent call to the MME hotline acknowledged that I should have received the reservation fee within the 10 day window and since I haven't, they are escalating the resolution process by creating a "case" and sending it to Ford Credit for analysis. Hotline has no explanation of what could be causing the delay.
The hotline rep states that the order "looks good" and there should be no issue building and receiving the car. The dealer has been agreeable and have provided written confirmation that there will be no ADM and I will be able to apply my Z plan discount at delivery. So, the money really isn't the issue but rather why it is late in arriving and if there is any underlying issue that would complicate the order/build progression.
Is the original credit card account you charged your reservation to still active? That is the only time i have heard of a deposit not returning.
If not, i hope they resolve it soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, it's my every day card I use for most transactions, tied to my primary bank account. I'll touch base the middle of the week with the hotline again if they haven't resolved things by then. It is strange and I can't think of anything I did wrong or different from the tens of thousands of people that went through the same process.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, it's my every day card I use for most transactions, tied to my primary bank account. I'll touch base the middle of the week with the hotline again if they haven't resolved things by then. It is strange and I can't think of anything I did wrong or different from the tens of thousands of people that went through the same process.
I made the 500 deposit and when I converted, I received the 500 back from ford and the dealer took 1000 deposit. You have the same amount invested as what was published. Maybe the dealer has the 1000 dollars

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
I made the 500 deposit and when I converted, I received the 500 back from ford and the dealer took 1000 deposit. You have the same amount invested as what was published. Maybe the dealer has the 1000 dollars
Based on another thread and my personal experience, it seems that the $500 reservation deposit comes directly from Ford into the individuals credit card account and has no bearing on what a dealer does or doesn't do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts