Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Cast Your Vote for September's Mach E of the Month!

• SigSauer - #2 & #8

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • mhayes6602 - #3

• AlphabunchE - #4

• ElectricNik - #5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerald - #6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RetiredDP - #7 & #16

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • smaster553 - #10

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer has almost ended, and school is officially back in session! You know what that means? It means it's time to show off a First Day pic of your Mach E!

Share your pic of (or one that represents) your very first day with your Mach E!

We do have some basic rules:
  1. Unless otherwise stated you may submit up to 5 photos
  2. Voting will take place the last week of the month
  3. Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Winners will receive:
  1. One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
  2. A profile badge to show off your winner status
  3. A place in the MachEClub.com winner's gallery
  4. Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Good luck to those who enter. 馃コ

~MR

Sept 2022 ROTM Winner
Summer has almost ended, and school is officially back in session! You know what that means? It means it's time to show off a First Day pic of your Mach E!

Share your pic of (or one that represents) your very

October 23rd, 2021. Picked it up Oct. 15th, 2021. Here's what it looks like now:

Registered
2022 MME Premium ER, AWD in DMG
Delivered on May 12th 2022, only had to wait 10 months! We now have about 4K miles and no complaints or (knock on wood) problems. Sunday night is charging night, 95% and we're good for the week.
New pics of our A and E. 1928 and 2022

Attachments

Super Moderator
/Users/alphabunchswanson/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/private/com.apple.Photos/ExternalEditSessions/B753FD11-8839-4C9D-B70B-E1A5DACF42FB/IMG_8482.tiff

Finally after more than a year!
Oh no! Your pictures didn鈥檛 upload!!!! Please try again, using the picture icon in the editing toolbar.

Registered

Day 2, drove to Bethpage State Park, NY, slept overnight in the car - on an airbed, and was first in line for a 7am tee time at Bethpage Black.

Walked into the dealership on 31st July 2021, picked up the car from in stock (before all this inventory issues started). Got Fed Rebate, NJ State Rebate, Ford Options Plan, X-Plan discount.

Registered
2021 Mustang Mach E
View attachment 8573

Day 2, drove to Bethpage State Park, NY, slept overnight in the car - on an airbed, and was first in line for a 7am tee time at Bethpage Black.

Walked into the dealership on 31st July 2021, picked up the car from in stock (before all this inventory issues started). Got Fed Rebate, NJ State Rebate, Ford Options Plan, X-Plan discount.
my golfer husband totally appreciates your dedication!! :) Is yours star white?

Registered
Mine too, crazy how white it can look sometimes when other times it has a nice moonstone sheen and even a slight grey hint to it. I love it.
Yeah changes color. I have done two long trips - Atlanta, GA and Toronto ON both were decent trips using Bluecruise.

Sept 2022 ROTM Winner
BTW, here's my "show card", used to tell everyone about the car at car shows and cars-and-coffee's. Everybody has SO MANY questions, and I got tired of repeating myself. View attachment 8582
[/QUOTE]
It's a 16x24" metal print, velcro'd to a monopost stand. Did the poster myself in Photoshop.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts