Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just checked my order number is in the order of 11***.
I reserved soon after launch and played an order in July. Based on the discussion in this thread, it appears I might be able to get this one by end of the year. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
893 Posts
Just checked my order number is in the order of 11***.
I reserved soon after launch and played an order in July. Based on the discussion in this thread, it appears I might be able to get this one by end of the year. Fingers crossed.
Order number or reservation number? If you had a reservation prior to the order, that is the number that matters here. The new order numbers do not appear to be informative.

·
Registered
Ordered First Edition MME in Rapid Red
16 Posts
Hello, I ordered my MME First Edition in Mid-Life Crisis Red, I mean Rapid Red on 6/30/20. My order number is 10007523. Does that sound like I will be getting it this year? I'm confused by all the dates and numbers I see posted!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello, I ordered my MME First Edition in Mid-Life Crisis Red, I mean Rapid Red on 6/30/20. My order number is 10007523. Does that sound like I will be getting it this year? I'm confused by all the dates and numbers I see posted!
Did you happen to reserve the day of the reveal or shortly thereafter in November 2019? With that number, there's a pretty good possibility you'll actually get the car this year. If not, it'll be a "Missed it by that much" deal and will arrive very very early in 2021.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Did you happen to reserve the day of the reveal or shortly thereafter in November 2019? With that number, there's a pretty good possibility you'll actually get the car this year. If not, it'll be a "Missed it by that much" deal and will arrive very very early in 2021.
Hi, I placed my reservation on 11/17/19 and I just looked at that confirmation email. The Reservation ID number: 10007523 is the same as my order number.

·
Registered
214 Posts
This comes up all the time. Order # doesn't matter and it isn't sequential.

Production is: FE's are first. Then Premiums will most likely be prioritized but not exclusively produced first. The ordering depends primarily on reservation date, not order number or order date.

If you order after reservations are closed, your going to be behind the reservation numbers.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
893 Posts
Based on some recent information, a first day Premium reservation that has already been converted to an order should have a build date in November. Shipping will hopefully be no more than 4 weeks and may only be a few.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi All, so I reserved my car at the dealer in June. The dealer didn't give me a reservation number or order number. He did confirm with me a few weeks ago that it was converted to an order but won't provide me the order number. Do any of you know where I can get it? He said it was for internal use only :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi All, so I reserved my car at the dealer in June. The dealer didn't give me a reservation number or order number. He did confirm with me a few weeks ago that it was converted to an order but won't provide me the order number. Do any of you know where I can get it? He said it was for internal use only :(
I'd change dealers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
A little late for that, plus I am not sure if the procedure in US is the same as Canada. I ordered my charger hoping that I will still qualify for the subsidy but If I get the car in april may june then I might miss out on the charger subsidy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I set up my Ford.com account the order number was there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I get the feeling the procedure in Canada vs USA is not the same. I wouldn't be surprised if our orders will get delayed more than the USA ones.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I seem to remember it was after I made the reservation in November and before the order was placed in June.
I created an account and there's nothing there but again, it redirects me to Ford.com. The salesman said that the order was indeed placed but I just wish I had something tangible other than my purchase offer and credit card slip. Maybe I should contact ford?

·
Registered
51 Posts
It seems that in the USA your online ordering module is more advanced and in Canada they're relying on the dealers to handle orders. I read that Ford was looking to move away from the dealer network for future purchases even for the trade-ins but it seems here we not as advanced

·
Registered
500 Posts
I seem to remember it was after I made the reservation in November and before the order was placed in June.
you could not have made a reservation without a ford.com account in the US. Canada has a different model; the dealers are in control of the process

41 - 60 of 75 Posts