Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I hope so too, but in France (possibly different than the US), Ford told me that the First Edition will arrive at the same time for the dealers and first clients. Therefore, we’ll have to sign way before we can test drive the car...
Let’s see what the future will bring us!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The front license plate placement and holder just looks awful. It ruins the look. I always ask the dealer not to install . It looks so much better without the license on the front like almost all Tesla’s do. I hope this will be an option.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Stumbled across these. They're allegedly, the first photos of a production model Mach-E from the plant in Mexico. I've reached out to my contact at Ford to see if they can confirm this is legit.

Seems too early for a production model...

View attachment 791

View attachment 792
Check out Ford's Facebook page for Mexico Cuautitlan Stamping and Assembly Plant. Check post by Gabo Angeles on March 2. There are 4 photos of what appears to be a Mach E Body. I'm not sure what phase of startup this is, but we are getting closer!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
The front license plate placement and holder just looks awful. It ruins the look. I always ask the dealer not to install . It looks so much better without the license on the front like almost all Tesla’s do. I hope this will be an option.
@Renee Gardner - i wish it could be lower, but that would block the vent openings.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
107 Posts
A whole bunch more pre-production assembly line photos came across another group.

Here's the first set:

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts