Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
As I told on another post, I would like to get the front of the GT on my "Select" but probably that I could not. So I will probably find something to change it for a better look, all the rest is super :cool:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Kinda interesting to see that the seats and wheel arches are Premium style, while the wheels, roof, headlights, and nose cone mustache are Select, California Rt 1, or base Euro SR RWD style.

·
Registered
361 Posts
It's good to see that it looks like it's been through a lot of testing but yikes. It could really use a wash haha.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Not that I was going to get black anyway, but that just further reinforces it. Even clean, I don't think I'd like that. Looks too 'flat' for my tastes.

I hate paying upcharges, but $400 for the metallic tinted clearcoat is well worth it IMO.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sure looks like it racked up a lot of miles looking like that.

Which makes me wonder, what are the odds this is a model they're using purely to test durability, by putting on a lot of miles?

If that's the case, then there might be well over a couple dozen of them driving around.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sure looks like it racked up a lot of miles looking like that.

Which makes me wonder, what are the odds this is a model they're using purely to test durability, by putting on a lot of miles?

If that's the case, then there might be well over a couple dozen of them driving around.
I think it's a strong possibility, they have to be using more than 1 tester for a project like this. I imagine this one was being used for long term reliability/durability.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts