Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, Ext Range
104 Posts
Such a stupid blog post. The majority of these sites have stupid people writing stupid articles. This is a good example of it and you can read others not only from the site you linked, also inside EV, electrek, among others. The Internet had provided a good resource for many things, however it has provided a medium for idiots to write terrible articles.

·
Registered
2021 Tesla MY, 2017 Volt, Mach e Premium on order
92 Posts
Such a stupid blog post. The majority of these sites have stupid people writing stupid articles. This is a good example of it and you can read others not only from the site you linked, also inside EV, electrek, among others. The Internet had provided a good resource for many things, however it has provided a medium for idiots to write terrible articles.
And your post is an example of being harshly judgmental.

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, Ext Range
104 Posts
Your snarky reply is what drives people away from forums like this. Can't we keep it civil?
Your snarky reply is what drives people away from forums like this. Can't we keep it civil?
Interesting you complain about what I have said. You first made a judgmental post and I replied with a judgemental post about how a lot of these blog sites are not good. You came back with a snarky response, so I intentionally came back with something and you complain again. After this you will come back with another complaint.

It is absurd to read these blog posts, articles, whatever your want to call this garbage from these EV sites. They are all biased, judgemental, based on half or inaccurate data, omit actual data that contradicts their point, or understanding of data and how to report it, etc.

What the poster shared is an example of that and if you did not agree with my opinion you should have stated it in a nonconfrontational manner or ironically judgemental manner. I would have not come back with a jerk response. Your response was not a civil response, so you can solely blame me or you can also understand that you did not have the best response to my my original reply to this post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts