Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will any of the configurations of the Mach E have multiway adjustable power seats and adjustable lumbar support? I sat in a regular Mustang a few years ago with manual seats and they didn't work well for my 57 year old back. Thanks!

·
Registered
e-Golf
49 Posts
Depends on the model then they do have multiway adjustable power seats with memory, don't know about adjustable lumbar support.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Will any of the configurations of the Mach E have multiway adjustable power seats and adjustable lumbar support? I sat in a regular Mustang a few years ago with manual seats and they didn't work well for my 57 year old back. Thanks!
All the models come standard with memory seats except the Select, it is optional there. You can't have memory seats unless they are power seats. It's possible that the Select w/o the memory option does not have powered seats, but I would be surprised if that was the case.

But honestly, I would be shocked if the power seats and lumbar adjustment didn't come standard on all models.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I tried Lincoln's 30-way powered seats and find them to be an industry best.

If a Lincoln Mach-E was a thing, you can bet that seat and other Lincoln exclusive stuff would be among some key motivations for getting it over the MME. It also might be why they're holding off. Best to milk MME sales momentum before turning things up a notch.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I tried Lincoln's 30-way powered seats and find them to be an industry best.

If a Lincoln Mach-E was a thing, you can bet that seat and other Lincoln exclusive stuff would be among some key motivations for getting it over the MME. It also might be why they're holding off. Best to milk MME sales momentum before turning things up a notch.
I have the Lincoln 22 position massage seats (two) on my MKX. Love the seats, the massage actually work....not a gimmick. The only thing I would change is to have an inch more of width so the side bolster intrudes less on my butt.

·
Super Moderator
1,194 Posts
I believe the premium trim and higher come with Ford’s 10-way power drivers seat, which does have a power lumbar. Its easy for most drivers to find an excellent driving position and are comfortable on long trips.
Passenger looks to be only a six-way power seat.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have the Lincoln 22 position massage seats (two) on my MKX. Love the seats, the massage actually work....not a gimmick. The only thing I would change is to have an inch more of width so the side bolster intrudes less on my butt.
Wow. I didn't think my butt could be in 22 different positions.

·
Super Moderator
1,194 Posts
Wow. I didn't think my butt could be in 22 different positions.
The top-of-the-line Lincoln seats have the ability to change the front seat length/height individually for each leg, separate bolster and lumbar support, and more. I tried them at the NYIAS last year. They are insanely comfortable.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
754 Posts
I have a 2018 Energi Platinum and after setting the memory button on the door I have no idea on the number of positions. Please keep in mind that many of my early cars had vinyl bench seats with forward and back. Also I think that my 1948 Nash Ambassador may had horsehair spring seats. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
1,194 Posts
I have a 2018 Energi Platinum and after setting the memory button on the door I have no idea on the number of positions. Please keep in mind that many of my early cars had vinyl bench seats with forward and back. Also I think that my 1948 Nash Ambassador may had horsehair spring seats. :unsure:
Most likely you have Ford’s 10-way power driver’s seat. I believe the MMe will have the same mechanics.
  • Front of seat Up/Down
  • Rear of seat Up/Down
  • Recline/ Incline seat-back
  • Forward / Reverse
  • Increase/Decrease lumbar

graphic source: Ford

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
754 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’s actually 8 directions from the canadian order guide. Up/down are 2 ajustements not 4.
And in the Premium, the headrest has 4 manual adjusments instead of 2 for the Select (foward/back in addition to up/down)

·
Registered
18 Posts
All the models come standard with memory seats except the Select, it is optional there. You can't have memory seats unless they are power seats. It's possible that the Select w/o the memory option does not have powered seats, but I would be surprised if that was the case.

But honestly, I would be shocked if the power seats and lumbar adjustment didn't come standard on all models.
I would like to order just memory seats on my Select, but it seems the only way to get them is to order the $2300 appearance package. Correct?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts