Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it a repost? The post-time is today.

the more important thing i get from this is: he is not sitting in a prototype car, but an actual First Edition.
I just meant that I thought maybe this had been shown somewhere a long time ago... looks like it hadn't.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The question that begs is will I need to sit through that every time I want to go somewhere? Is there a 15-30 second boot screen for every trip, because that can get annoying.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,134 Posts
The question that begs is will I need to sit through that every time I want to go somewhere? Is there a 15-30 second boot screen for every trip, because that can get annoying.
No, it has been stated elsewhere that it will go away as soon as you press any button. However, you can watch the whole thing if you're not in a hurry.

·
Registered
265 Posts
No, it has been stated elsewhere that it will go away as soon as you press any button. However, you can watch the whole thing if you're not in a hurry.
So that would indicate that the boot sequence is done well before the intro is complete.
I could see an alternate intro that continues to run being useful. Like it announcing through the speakers the weather, the drivers calendar events for the day, ETA/traffic to work/home/appointment/destination... with calendar access. The gauges could all be up and running while the announcements are made.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,462 Posts
So that would indicate that the boot sequence is done well before the intro is complete.
I could see an alternate intro that continues to run being useful. Like it announcing through the speakers the weather, the drivers calendar events for the day, ETA/traffic to work/home/appointment/destination... with calendar access. The gauges could all be up and running while the announcements are made.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Ford should have a ‘suggestions’ box for content.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts