Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,009 Posts
I'm sure these are Mach E Tour events vehicles for one coast or the other.

We just saw an image of another truck leaving with cars we know were destined for the Mach E Tour events. Ford hasn't issued OK to buy, so they aren't customer units unless they were given special dispensation. We've beeb told even FCTP units aren't allowed to ship before OKTB.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I hate to burst everyone's bubble. I checked with the PR folks at Ford and while they didn't really comment on this shipment of Mach-Es and where they are doing, they did say that deliveries are still scheduled for late Q4.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I hate to burst everyone's bubble. I checked with the PR folks at Ford and while they didn't really comment on this shipment of Mach-Es and where they are doing, they did say that deliveries are still scheduled for late Q4.
Yep, the insider that is on the other mache forum is still saying no cars will be shipped to dealers before nov 23rd. When Ford does start shipping, it will be by the trainload and not the truckload. It is a very good bet that this truckload of cars is headed to the road show that starts next week.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,009 Posts
We have information from an inside source this truck leaving Cuautitlan was headed to the Mach E Tour:
That was just before the other truck was spotted in Arkansas.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Its still a good thing we will get a chance to see units close to production. Too bad we probably wont get a test drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Checking out the MMe is Somerville NJ on Monday.

Reactions: St00k
1 - 20 of 33 Posts