Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all the dreamers out there. If you would like to plan a trip with your future Mustang Mach E you can download ABRP app on your phone. They already added the new MachE models to the list of cars. It is really cool. I played around with it and it is very nice. It helped me decide if I really need an Extended battery. In my case I decided that Std battery will do just fine. Tell me what do you guys think ? Any other app suggestions that already include our Mustangs?

·
Registered
17 Posts
For all the dreamers out there. If you would like to plan a trip with your future Mustang Mach E you can download ABRP app on your phone. They already added the new MachE models to the list of cars. It is really cool. I played around with it and it is very nice. It helped me decide if I really need an Extended battery. In my case I decided that Std battery will do just fine. Tell me what do you guys think ? Any other app suggestions that already include our Mustangs?
I highly recommend doing this. I mapped out a 700 trip and the larger batter would save me one charging stop and a total of 35 minutes over a 14 hour trip.

If you’ve got the money go for it, but if not, the SR has plenty of range.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that is exactly what I did. I planned a trip to New York city which is a bit less than 700 and decided that 30 min extra charging for a trip that I will do max twice a year is not that big of a deal. But of course it depends on a personal preference and patience level.

·
Super Moderator
1,457 Posts
What's EA Pricing?
Electrify America charging network. They currently charge for the time you are using the system, and at your max charging speed rate.
They are shifting to a system (where allowed) to charge you by the actual electricity consumed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts