Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a house built in 1917, and the opening for my garage is very narrow. I may need to make some adjustments to my garage opening before my Mach E arrives, but all the specific specifications I read On the internet are unclear. They all give a width of 74 inches, but they do not clarify what the width is with the mirrors unfolded and with the mirrors folded.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That is not unexpected, as my current car is 73” wide without mirrors, and 82” with mirrors. So, it sounds as if I just need to know the width mirror to mirror with the mirrors and folded and folded.

My garage opening is only 87.25”!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
The specs for my 2014 Mustang put the width at 73.9", which is weird because the mirrors DON'T FOLD. The REAL width is closer to 80". So I find the Mach-E width without mirrors very believable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. That is not unexpected, as my current car is 73” wide without mirrors, and 82” with mirrors. So, it sounds as if I just need to know the width mirror to mirror with the mirrors and folded and folded.

My garage opening is only 87.25”!!
I can relate....I just moved into a new townhouse and the garage is tiny. There's more room inside than the actual opening. My 2015 Honda Accord can fit in there, and I saw a neighbor's Jaguar F-Pace fit in hers (same size), so I'm assuming the Mach E will do the same. I need to measure the opening and find out for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts