Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
No build date but did make a change to my order the other day...dealer sent me over an order summary. It has an order number attached to it...the real question is, is that order number reflective of the mach e's or just the dealers orders in general? I'm hoping for the former and hoping I am in the first 9000 orders(not to reveal an order number if it's relevant)

·
Registered
Ordered First Edition MME in Rapid Red
23 Posts
Do you get an email when a build date gets scheduled or do you just have to keep checking your order status? My order number is 100075xx and I placed it on 6/30/2020 and it shows "Order Accepted."

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine says call dealer. It has said that since I placed the order 5 minutes of the first open window
I had to call my dealer to get them to accept the order. It didn't happen automatically. Until the deal took an action my order did not show as accepted.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went into my Ford.Com profile to check the status of my order. My order is no longer showing under Reservations & Orders. Should I freak out? I want to freak out.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I went into my Ford.Com profile to check the status of my order. My order is no longer showing under Reservations & Orders. Should I freak out? I want to freak out.
I don't think you should be worried but it might be worth it to reach out to your dealer just to check and see what's going on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered on 11/28 and have continually logged into the ford.com account to check status. After reading these posts I thought I would log in and check today. There's something up with the system on ford.com. every time I log in and click on "reservations" it bumps me out and opens up a webpage for the mustang mach e. Tried different browsers, no luck. Maybe they are updating thing in our reservations this week? So, basically the same problem that Dave O is having.

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Volt, 2021 Mach-E Premium extended AWD
7 Posts
Mine says call dealer. It has said that since I placed the order 5 minutes of the first open window
When online ordering opened up waaaay back at the end of June, I had to call my dealer to change my reservation from RWD to AWD because my online reservation kept reverting to the original config. But since my dealer (not me) actually completed the order, my online order was, for all intents and purposes, cancelled. Now when I log in, all I see is "Contact Dealer". My dealer sent me all of the order confirmation paperwork, so I'm good to go, but I miss seeing the online progress bar.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ordered on 11/28 and have continually logged into the ford.com account to check status. After reading these posts I thought I would log in and check today. There's something up with the system on ford.com. every time I log in and click on "reservations" it bumps me out and opens up a webpage for the mustang mach e. Tried different browsers, no luck. Maybe they are updating thing in our reservations this week? So, basically the same problem that Dave O is having.
You can still get to it. Just login then go to this link.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Logged on to Ford.com like I have been doing daily but today when I click on 'Manage Vehicles' instead of going to 'Reservations/Orders' it sends me to my personal data on the Fusion. Tweaking the site for the next phase?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts