Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I would visit the dealer before this week is out. Your order may not be confirmed.
Oh no it is confirmed. I have had it verified several times. I talked to them yesterday and they, one of the two top ford dealerships in the country have not heard anything. They do have a big secret meeting coming up but no one knows anything.
When online ordering opened up waaaay back at the end of June, I had to call my dealer to change my reservation from RWD to AWD because my online reservation kept reverting to the original config. But since my dealer (not me) actually completed the order, my online order was, for all intents and purposes, cancelled. Now when I log in, all I see is "Contact Dealer". My dealer sent me all of the order confirmation paperwork, so I'm good to go, but I miss seeing the online progress bar.
that is EXACTLY what mine says. Contact dealer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I received this pic and text from my dealer yesterday.

It also appears his demo unit is in his queue and has a status of "Sent To Plant". Pretty exciting stuff, feels slightly more real.

"No production date yet on your order. Looks like the plant is picking your order up. The P next to your order# means previewing. We can check next week and see if has been selected for production. Have a great weekend."

·
Registered
10 Posts

It also appears his demo unit is in his queue and has a status of "Sent To Plant". Pretty exciting stuff, feels slightly more real.

"No production date yet on your order. Looks like the plant is picking your order up. The P next to your order# means previewing. We can check next week and see if has been selected for production. Have a great weekend."

View attachment 2688
My order# is slightly ahead of yours in the queue (6618). Same 301A package. Thanks for the insights.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
I just got an email from my dealer and they're waiting to hear regarding the 'demo' build no word on my order which given my number I didn't expect. However he did say that it's looking like Ford Credit will offer a traditional lease in lieu of the Ford Option Plan which is not available in Nevada.

·
Super Moderator
1,220 Posts
I just got an email from my dealer and they're waiting to hear regarding the 'demo' build no word on my order which given my number I didn't expect. However he did say that it's looking like Ford Credit will offer a traditional lease in lieu of the Ford Option Plan which is not available in Nevada.
I wonder what the residual will be. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
I wonder what the residual will be. Good luck!
Thanks, it should be a few months (or more) but I'll post when I am advised by the dealer. I'm managing my expectations and would guess that the only difference will be the lack of a 'balloon payment' and title owner. If Ford Credit does the same thing that they did when I leased the Fusion they will apply the tax credit to the upfront buydown. Lots of unknowns remain maybe if there's anyone from North Carolina, New Hampshire of the DC on the Forum we can hear from them. since they are excluded from the Option Plan.

·
Registered
First Edition Mach-E, Carbonized Grey #10004515, GT Mach-E, White # 10006557
18 Posts

View attachment 2688
I knew before I read your profile at the end that you lived in Michigan. Dealerships in Michigan take pride in their jobs...they know they are selling to the people that design and make the cars. If you ever move out of state you will still go back to Michigan to buy your cars, where walking into a dealership is actually a pleasant experience. If there wasn’t a state rebate and other state incentives for buying an EV car, I’d give my business to a Michigan dealership. Congrats on your order, I ordered the same :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I knew before I read your profile at the end that you lived in Michigan. Dealerships in Michigan take pride in their jobs...they know they are selling to the people that design and make the cars. If you ever move out of state you will still go back to Michigan to buy your cars, where walking into a dealership is actually a pleasant experience. If there wasn’t a state rebate and other state incentives for buying an EV car, I’d give my business to a Michigan dealership. Congrats on your order, I ordered the same :)
It also doesn't hurt that I know 75% of the staff there as I was a salesman with this dealership for a year before entering the Military. That was back in 2007 but keeping up that rapport has been beneficial over the years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Bob. What dealer are you using. My order is thru Gaudin. I live in Henderson

·
Registered
627 Posts
Has anyone else heard about when their dealer is expecting a demo?

Got to love that sense of ownership and belief in a product.
Unfortunately, its missing everywhere else, minus when you come across a sales guy that was an enthusiast for years!

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
997 Posts
Has anyone else heard about when their dealer is expecting a demo?

Got to love that sense of ownership and belief in a product.
Unfortunately, its missing everywhere else, minus when you come across a sales guy that was an enthusiast for years!
Word from dealers has ranged from a couple saying October (don't believe them), several saying November, and most saying December.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having a little trouble putting this all together. We're waiting on our Premium, order number 10077010.

For planning whether or not to fix the turbo on the VW we have now, how long do you guys think we are from getting our MME?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
997 Posts
21 - 40 of 82 Posts