Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yes that was a "story" reported in the blogosphere which passes for automotive news outlets. I don't think anyone has bought from a dealer with $1000 markup let alone $15000
I took it with a grain of salt to be honest. $15k moves you up the segments quite a bit.
The only person willing to pay that much of a markup would probably be the sultan of Brunei :D

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,120 Posts
Yes that was a "story" reported in the blogosphere which passes for automotive news outlets. I don't think anyone has bought from a dealer with $1000 markup let alone $15000
Not after we all starting sharing the list of no-ADM dealers.

There are a few FB Mach E page reports of low-level ($1,000) ADMs being "charged" to those who didn't choose their dealers wisely. One of them cancelled and re-ordered from a new dealer.

·
Registered
Star White Premium AWD ER
34 Posts
Smile on my face, got my build date
RapidRed Select AWD
Res: 21 nov 2019
Order: in june 2020
Built date: 23 nov 2020
Order province: Quebec, Canada
did your dealer told you when they would expect your car?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Okay, i’ll have to call back my dealer to have my build date, I have been told i should have my car 3rd week of january and I reserved november 19 2019. It would give a good average for quebec if we know my build date.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Seems like 11.23 is the build date for awd red
I have a premium AWD SR rapid red on order that hasn't received a build date. My order date is 6/29 but I didn't reserve until February. What it mainly looks like is those who have very early reservation dates but order dates after mine are getting built, including some selects. So the early reservations do factor into the build order I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a premium AWD SR rapid red on order that hasn't received a build date. My order date is 6/29 but I didn't reserve until February. What it mainly looks like is those who have very early reservation dates but order dates after mine are getting built, including some selects. So the early reservations do factor into the build order I think.
I’m actually surprised by that cause in Canada, there wasn’t any number associated with our reservation number, just a dealer piece of paper about our 1000$ Deposit ...at least that was my case. I don’t remember my order date since my specs were writen down by hand by my vendor. I might have ordered it a couple of days before you OR canadian dealership have a different way of working since there is no number allocation 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
672 Posts
I’m actually surprised by that cause in Canada, there wasn’t any number associated with our reservation number, just a dealer piece of paper about our 1000$ Deposit ...at least that was my case. I don’t remember my order date since my specs were writen down by hand by my vendor. I might have ordered it a couple of days before you OR canadian dealership have a different way of working since there is no number allocation 🤷‍♂️
It sure seems like Canadians haven't been getting as many details as their neighbors to the south. Reaching out to Ford Canada might get you some answers but I have a feeling they'll just direct you back to the dealership. Still worth the try with corporate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got some news from my dealer!!
Res: 19 nov 2019
Built date: 17 nov 2020
And I have been told if everything is right i’m suposed to have my car 3rd week of january, i made him repeat the date twice since I find it early but he confirmed!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got some news from my dealer!!
Res: 19 nov 2019
Built date: 17 nov 2020
And I have been told if everything is right i’m suposed to have my car 3rd week of january, i made him repeat the date twice since I find it early but he confirmed!
Coooooool! We might have our cars sharing the same truck 😋
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
34 Posts
Okay, because my dealer told me i’ll have my car 3rd week of january but my build date is november 17 so I find it weird I only have it next years, maybe I’ll have a nice surprise 😬

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
867 Posts
Okay, because my dealer told me i’ll have my car 3rd week of january but my build date is november 17 so I find it weird I only have it next years, maybe I’ll have a nice surprise 😬
Or maybe Adam Hoffman's dealer is in error?

81 - 100 of 133 Posts