Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,427 Posts
I had pre-ordered a Premium in early June 2020.
Date reservation placed: 06/11/2020
Reservation ID number: 10073155
That order was cancelled by the Dealer when the FE order was placed.
One more question: what city is your dealership located? We are trying to piece together the scheduling priority. It may just be you are an FE order, but region could matter too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just hear from a dealer contact that some of the early production ones have build dates already. He's waiting on his confirmation for their dealer demos!

Anyone get a build date yet?
I have a production date of 11/22/2020 for my First Edition number I converted my res to an order in July

·
Registered
First Edition Mach-E, Carbonized Grey #10004515, GT Mach-E, White # 10006557
23 Posts
My dealer called me today and said they are expecting my FE to be at the dealership the week of the 14th of December. Whoohoo! (Previously posted: Build Date 11/23, ordered 6/30, reserved 11/17/19, FE Carbonized Grey, Southern Cal)

·
Registered
First Edition Mach-E, Carbonized Grey #10004515, GT Mach-E, White # 10006557
23 Posts
That means you are legally obligated to post a thorough, thoughtful, and in depth review by the 21st
Will do! I told them it’s my birthday on the 12th, so if they can get it to me earlier, it would be greatly appreciated 🎁🎂. And my husband would be off the hook for buying me a gift...nah, I’m not gonna let him do that ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,427 Posts
I still have an estimated 90 days before I get behind the wheel of mine...feels like its a year away....

·
Registered
620 Posts
I still have an estimated 90 days before I get behind the wheel of mine...feels like its a year away....
Now that we are learning the real range, performance, etc and the test cars are going to be on lots soon it feels to me like we're in the home stretch. Until now it just seemed like it was this nebulous thing that was never going to happen.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts