Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think the name of the ship is Grand New Jersey? If so, on its way to Florida - although I guess it could just be stopping off before the sailing across the pond..

·
Registered
314 Posts
I wonder if these are media cars. Robert Iorio posted that Ford is getting them ready in North America and Europe

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I originally saw this posted by a Ford Europe PR guy who said "they are on their way".. indicating that they are on their way to him!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you sure? In UK I have been informed to expect delivery Spring 2021...and told this in fact will be likely late Spring?
That woudl be one very slow Atlantic crossing!

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
The Grande New Jersey is scheduled to dock at Jacksonville, Florida (USJAX) 10-Nov. The ship was put into service this year, and is a dedicated 12-deck auto carrier.

My guess it will make one or more additional port calls up the US east coast before heading overseas.

There is no way to tell if any of the MMe are destined for Europe. Has anyone across the Atlantic gotten build-schedule notifications for the week of October 26? These are the only potential production vehicles for consumers that would be on-board. If not, my guess is that most of these vehicles are East Coast US destinations.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,128 Posts
Because OKTB won't be issued until around 11/23, these are very unlikely to be for sale. They are probably for promotional use, maybe a EU/UK Mach E Tour?

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
Because OKTB won't be issued until around 11/23, these are very unlikely to be for sale. They are probably for promotional use, maybe a EU/UK Mach E Tour?
They can be customer units, just not distributed to the customers yet. Technically, they can be sitting on a lot at the dealer before OKTB.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts