Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted by "Mach -Lee" on the other forum. The single key fob is literally the only complaint I've had in fourteen years of ownership. According to the ford letter they will be notifying customers by mail in Oct! Great news.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,073 Posts
Yes! About time!
This FSA showed up on my vehicle health report today. I have an existing appointment at the end of the month, calling the dealer tomorrow to make sure they will have it in stock for my service date.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes! About time!
This FSA showed up on my vehicle health report today. I have an existing appointment at the end of the month, calling the dealer tomorrow to make sure they will have it in stock for my service date.
View attachment 8361
How do I find my vehicle build date? I bought it on 31st July 2021 and have only one KeyFOB.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Open the driver side door. Date is on a door frame sticker.
The date on that sticker says 06/21, but this free 2nd FOB bulletin says has to be between September 14, 2020 through June 7, 2021 ... That's why trying to find if I am on or before 7th June 2021.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The date on that sticker says 06/21, but this free 2nd FOB bulletin says has to be between September 14, 2020 through June 7, 2021 ... That's why trying to find if I am on or before 7th June 2021.
if you only got one fob at time of delivery you'd be eligible.

·
Registered
Ordered Premium Star White, Space Grey Interior AWD ER
36 Posts
MMEs started getting the 2nd FOB on July 7, so the June 7 date must be a mistake. Ford needs to change the notice to Mach-Es made before July 7.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a Job 1 Premium built the week of June 18, 2021 which would seem to be out of the date range. But I only got one key fob, so I expect that I should be eligible. Not too worried. I would rather have a frunk button.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts