·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MagneRide - Wikipedia

MagneRide - Wikipedia
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
just read that the Mach E will have the GM developed and Ferrari utilized MagneRide suspension. I owned a Caddy CTS V Coupe that did the Nürburgring in 7:58 (not mine GM's) this car came in at 556BHP and 550 Ft.Lbs. of torque. I was fortunate to have participated in a GM sponsored event where I got to track their cars for the day. If you love to drive you will love the handling on the MagneRide suspension because it's like (to use a cliché) On Rails". Since I'm now old and decrepit and more interested in range over 0-60 I didn't reserve a GT (I also didn't want to wait) however anyone who hasn't driven this suspension is in for a real treat. Way to go Blue Oval!

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
715 Posts
I believe it is only available as an option on the GT, correct?

Like you I am old and decrepit, note my first Mustang was a 1966 GT, and I am more interested in range, charging speed, handling and comfort - not 0-60 times or top speed!

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not certain since I ordered a Premium RWD and don't intend to do over 55MPH to conserve battery power. Just kidding but still not sure

·
Super Moderator
1,218 Posts
I believe it is only available as an option on the GT, correct?

Like you I am old and decrepit, note my first Mustang was a 1966 GT, and I am more interested in range, charging speed, handling and comfort - not 0-60 times or top speed!
Its only for the GT with the optional Performance package.
But all the MMe models should meet your interests listed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts