Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty much done with Fords lack of service and communication. They treat us like crap, here we are buying a $50-60k MME and we deserve better service. Yesterday Jim Farley tweeted how grateful he is that Mach-E is being sold to three different continents, but how can he celebrate when they can't even deliver them. If anyone is willing to tweet about your experience, I think this is a good opportunity to do it. I tweeted, you should too. Maybe if we all gang up on him he will hear us out and do something about it.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I am pretty much done with Fords lack of service and communication. They treat us like crap, here we are buying a $50-60k MME and we deserve better service. Yesterday Jim Farley tweeted how grateful he is that Mach-E is being sold to three different continents, but how can he celebrate when they can't even deliver them. If anyone is willing to tweet about your experience, I think this is a good opportunity to do it. I tweeted, you should too. Maybe if we all gang up on him he will hear us out and do something about it.
well I hate to be a wet blanket, but Ford committed to building 50k mmes the first year. They will meet that goal. Chip shortages and other things notwithstanding and they still achieved it. The fact that more people want the car than ford is able to build at present is just one of those things.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm on day +1 of my last updated ETA. Dealer knows nothing. In the meantime, my SECOND Tesla has arrived and I have until December 6 to refuse delivery of this one too. If my MMEGT isn't here by then I know my husband is going to want me to take it - he's tired of the car juggle we have had to do since March.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I've seen your postings for some time....man 8 months is a long time so I hope they give you some freebies or something. It seems like some are getting them in 6-7 months
y son ordered a
I've seen your postings for some time....man 8 months is a long time so I hope they give you some freebies or something. It seems like some are getting them in 6-7 months
My son ordered a Tesla 6 week after I ordered my Mach e and he took delivery last week ......while my Ford is not even built yet

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered June 4 (originally Cal Route 1 ER, changed order to Premium AWD ER in July). Current scheduled production week of January 3. I'm tolerant of the delays, but find the lack of information frustrating.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a new F-150 on May 24 and took delivery on November 17 - almost 6 months of waiting. I ordered a Star White Mach E Premium AWD on November 12. The dealer suggested it will arrive in February or March. Based on the truck experience as well as the news we hear about the Mach E, I'm not confident a 4-5 month delivery time is accurate. I would love to get the vehicle sooner than later but I'm willing to wait as long as it takes - it seems like a great car. Bottom line, I'm not complaining - I'm willing to wait it out. On another note, the dealer told me I am the first to buy a Mach E from them (and they are not charging anything above MSRP). I contacted the electric company to set up their off peak car charger and am waiting to hear back from them. Even though they offer a program for it, they told me I am the first person to request one and they need to do some research on it first!

·
Registered
2021 Mach-E
4 Posts
I agree. Bought my Premium extended range MME in August. The dealer knew nothing about them. No service, No updates, No promised hands free by 3rd quarter, etc. The list goes on and on. I love the car, but Ford is really dropping the ball on service. There are so many bugs in the electronics, and mileage isn’t anywhere near what Ford claims. I only get about 200 miles on a full charge. Now we’re going into the cold winter months, and I expect that to drop down to 150 with running heaters. The phone as a key is a joke. Might come in handy in emergency if you loose your key fob, but come on Ford, for a $55k car, you can’t provide two keys? Yes, they will sell me another one for nearly $300, plus labor to bind it to the car? Anyone know who we can call to complain? I don’t twitter:confused:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I agree. Bought my Premium extended range MME in August. The dealer knew nothing about them. No service, No updates, No promised hands free by 3rd quarter, etc. The list goes on and on. I love the car, but Ford is really dropping the ball on service. There are so many bugs in the electronics, and mileage isn’t anywhere near what Ford claims. I only get about 200 miles on a full charge. Now we’re going into the cold winter months, and I expect that to drop down to 150 with running heaters. The phone as a key is a joke. Might come in handy in emergency if you loose your key fob, but come on Ford, for a $55k car, you can’t provide two keys? Yes, they will sell me another one for nearly $300, plus labor to bind it to the car? Anyone know who we can call to complain? I don’t twitter:confused:
Nobody to complain to, just social media to tell people don't buy Ford. I am having trouble with my OTA update, to 1.7.1, and its effecting other alerts about the electrical system. I have called Ford many times different departments including a few customer relations departments, Texas and Michigan, and the answer I receive from them is: sorry nothing we can do about it bring it into a dealer.
(and for the record when I did bring it into the dealer the gave me the car back at version 1.6) When I told Ford they said bring it to another dealer. this is not acceptable and why I have gone from a MME lover that praised Ford, I now hate Ford they are the worst and next car back to a non- us made car for me. anyone want details I would be happy to share, i want to see Ford go down in flames!
PS, I still love my MME but not worth the headache of not getting some help when you need it. Plus if an accident happens and, GOD forbid, anyone in my car gets hurt because of the recalls that both the dealer and Ford have not been able to fix, same run around as OTA update, i will be the new owner of Ford., and I will run it like it should be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree..waiting 8 mo...the only info I get is when I pursue it..

·
Registered
198 Posts
I ordered my 2021 MME on October 12, 2020. I heard NOTHING from Ford at all and finally had enough and on April 15, 2021 I found the car I wanted and purchased it on April 16, 2021. I have had problems with the OTA 1.7.01 update and like everyone else the car has to go in for the two recalls on the windshield and panoramic roof. I also had problems from the rear brake pads and had them and the rotors replaced. I understand that we are dealing with a situation with a high demand and a low supply but the lack of communication by Ford to people waiting for months is a fail for Ford. My hope is that they will figure out why the OTA update won’t download (they tried to times on my car). The range of the car is decreasing but I expected that with the cold weather. I use the heater around home so the car is comfortable. When we take it to my daughter’s house we don’t run the resistance heater in the car and rather the heated seato only (which is very uncomfortable). Bottom line. I’m not disappointed with the range decease as that’s a problem with all EV cars In cold winter months. If I had it to do over I would wait for a 2022 so that hopefully all the bugs will be worked out (they also come with 2 FOBs). The car I originally ordered was purchased from somebody on this board and it came in the beginning of July 2021.

·
Registered
13 Posts
They do! 1500 miles on electrify America
Yes they give you 5 full charges on EA, deduct $500 for Blue Cruise, and give you a free 48kv home charger)$500 retail. I ordered mine Mar 3 & it was in 11/5 from Vera Cruz to Ny then carrier. Container ships not going to Boston due to time. They r doing their best.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We ordered February 11th. Palsapp shows in transit for 40 days....Delivery ETA was November 21st, dealer has no new updates:rolleyes:

Which part of the country are you in? We ordered a GT on day 1 (4/28/21). I also had a 11/22 delivery. The car was built on 10/2 and have had no updates from anyone since! Phone calls to dealer and Ford get nothing. It is fact that Ford will make California and East Coast orders a priority. We are in the Denver area and they are few and far between around here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts