Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Congrats! Car looks great, and you got the best color. Sorry you had a few glitches in the transaction.

It can be set up as a mobile hotspot as it has it's own modem, but I've no clue how it's done. I'm still learning new things everyday about mine

·
Registered
42 Posts
Post some pictures from Terry’s Ford when you get a chance.
I can't for the life of me figure out from mobile how to post pictures here lol? I did no problem on the other board.

Edited: will add more pictures this weekend. Here is IlliniBird's original order. I picked her up last night. She has exceeded my expectations ten fold in the 80 mile drive home

·
Registered
2021 Mach-e Premium Rapid Red EX-4
43 Posts
Its not fair you have nice Mach-e's and you live in Hawaii and have those beautiful landscapes.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
We plan on doing photo shoots with dramatic backdrops all weekend long.
Stay Tuned.
jdog

Reactions: Brian707

·
Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
223 Posts
Aloha J Dog, I owe you and all the other members of this forum an apology for hijacking your announcement of the arrival of your MME. I didn't exercise proper etiquette when I posted a picture of my MME. I want to thank @Brian707 for helping me to see my mistake! I have edited my post. Again, I apologize and truly hope that you are enjoying your MME!

Reactions: zvez

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
We should all be as polite as you are Pote!
I'll be posting this weekend scenic shots in the "photos of your MME" thread.
J.Dog

·
Premium Member
2021 Mustang Mach-E Star White RWD/ER Premium
2,376 Posts
Under the Option Plan the incentives vary depending on zip code, between $1,000 and $2,500.

If you go to Ford.com, under SUV, click on the MME, put in your zip code and a dealer will appear. Click select.

When you go to configure your MME, at the upper right will be a finance calculator.

When you open the finance calculator, under Option Plan details the incentive for your zip code will appear.

One caveat: in some states the Option Plan is not available. I think Nevada is one of those states. If the Option Plan is not offered, then your choice is to buy outright, finance or lease. However, in the lease, Ford keeps the FTC of $7,500. This makes the monthly lease payment not competitive. I do not believe anyone on this forum has leased.

That leaves either buying outright or financing. In both you get the FTC of up to $7,500.

Hope this clarifies.
Correct: Nevada, North Carolina, Nebraska and DC if memory serves.

·
Registered
891 Posts
We plan on doing photo shoots with dramatic backdrops all weekend long.
Stay Tuned.
jdog
So you've got your mach e and live in HI, I think I hate you just that much more! 😂 😂

·
Registered
131 Posts
Brian - Was the license plate frame mounted on the front bumper? I thought they had changed their protocol of mounting them at the factory. Mine came mounted and I had no choice which was a shame since I had Craig's bracket and thought I'd mount that with no holes in the bumper. :unsure:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Brian - Was the license plate frame mounted on the front bumper? I thought they had changed their protocol of mounting them at the factory. Mine came mounted and I had no choice which was a shame since I had Craig's bracket and thought I'd mount that with no holes in the bumper. :unsure:
Yes it was unfortunately.

Just curious, how long did it take the state to send you your new EV plates?

·
Registered
131 Posts

Brian - The state got the plates out in about 2-3 weeks but they got lost in the post office (what else is new) and sat in some bin for another couple of weeks. I called down to Springfield when I didn't get them and they were ready to send me another set but then my plates were mysteriously delivered. How many weeks has it been?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Brian - The state got the plates out in about 2-3 weeks but they got lost in the post office (what else is new) and sat in some bin for another couple of weeks. I called down to Springfield when I didn't get them and they were ready to send me another set but then my plates were mysteriously delivered. How many weeks has it been?
Just two weeks but I have had bad experiences with the post office lately. Ordered some father's day gifts that took 5 weeks when It was expected to be 5-7 days. Christmas cards arriving end of January etc. I will be on the lookout and not worry about it until beginning of August

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just two weeks but I have had bad experiences with the post office lately. Ordered some father's day gifts that took 5 weeks when It was expected to be 5-7 days. Christmas cards arriving end of January etc. I will be on the lookout and not worry about it until beginning of August
When I called down there, I had found some page that listed my new EL plate number on the Secretary of State Cyberdrive site so when they asked me if I had the plate number of the missing license plates I was able to give them a number. They were in the process of getting me new plates and I had to call them again when they showed up to stop the process. My advice is to be patient but I have a real problem with that. The temporary plate doesn't expire for several months I believe.

On another topic, did you find a local Ford dealer who will service your new car? Do you have to take it in for any software updates or was it produced late enough that it doesn't need any?

·
Registered
42 Posts
So far my car has all the updates. I do have a local dealer that is pretty good when it comes to that. I will look to see if my plates are in the system. Good idea Mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
I pick up my MME tomorrow!!!!

What a frustrating experience from Ford. If they had any communication at all (which they don't) it would suck. But I am stoked about getting the Mach E. I still do not see any of them around, and of course I'm looking. Especially since I'll be driving one of the few Infinite Blue Metallic paint jobs.

Put a 60A circuit in my garage and another at my office for grins. Will be using the JuiceBox 48 when it ships and the Ford charger in the meantime. JuiceBox produces nice charge rate data plus graphs.
I'm paying cash and they made me an OK deal on my trade-in (actually not bad since I got almost what I paid for it).

So here is one person's experience from start to finish. Ford dealer located in San Antonio TX.
I ordered a MME
Premium,
Infinite Blue Metallic,
Black Onyx interior,
RWD,
ER Battery,
on Mar 15, 2021.
I checked everywhere I could on almost a daily basis to find out status. Almost none if it came directly from Ford (none from the dealer), but using a variety of other sites, managed to piece together what was happening. Here is my experience (note I pick up the car tomorrow, the day after this post):

View attachment 6083

129 day delivery.

Note that the Muncie ramp in KS is the railroad ramp that serves TX (Union Pacific I think). There are also ramps in/around Kansas City that are ramps for different railroads and destinations in the USA, such as Argentine ramp, Muncie ramp, Voltz ramp and perhaps others.

Am really stoked to get the car tomorrow.
Jim

·
Registered
891 Posts

What a frustrating experience from Ford. If they had any communication at all (which they don't) it would suck. But I am stoked about getting the Mach E. I still do not see any of them around, and of course I'm looking. Especially since I'll be driving one of the few Infinite Blue Metallic paint jobs.

Put a 60A circuit in my garage and another at my office for grins. Will be using the JuiceBox 48 when it ships and the Ford charger in the meantime. JuiceBox produces nice charge rate data plus graphs.
I'm paying cash and they made me an OK deal on my trade-in (actually not bad since I got almost what I paid for it).

So here is one person's experience from start to finish. Ford dealer located in San Antonio TX.
I ordered a MME
Premium,
Infinite Blue Metallic,
Black Onyx interior,
RWD,
ER Battery,
on Mar 15, 2021.
I checked everywhere I could on almost a daily basis to find out status. Almost none if it came directly from Ford (none from the dealer), but using a variety of other sites, managed to piece together what was happening. Here is my experience (note I pick up the car tomorrow, the day after this post):

View attachment 6083

129 day delivery.

Note that the Muncie ramp in KS is the railroad ramp that serves TX (Union Pacific I think). There are also ramps in/around Kansas City that are ramps for different railroads and destinations in the USA, such as Argentine ramp, Muncie ramp, Voltz ramp and perhaps others.

Jim
I guess I don't understand this. I got emails from ford at each milestone.

1/15 ordered
1/22 order confirmed by ford email
2/18 production week scheduled 4/18 ford email confirmed
4/24 car built confirmed ford email
4/26 car shipped with estimated delivery, confirmed by email. Car transported to KC arrived 5/12,
5/24 car arrived at dealership (some days before this ford emailed telling me to complete my purchase)
car actually came about a week early about 17 weeks. - rwd standard range premium

·
Registered
Mach-E long range premium
28 Posts

I ordered a MME
Premium,
Infinite Blue Metallic,
Black Onyx interior,
RWD,
ER Battery,
on Mar 15, 2021.

View attachment 6083

129 day delivery.

Jim
Today is the day! Congratulations! Can't with to hear the rest of your experience.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Picked up my Premium MME, Infinite Blue Metallic, RWD, ExBattery yesterday. Now have 75 miles on it. I'm lovin it like I have never done with a new car before, and there have been quite a few of them. I'm going to have to get a neck brace because I'm still thrilled with that pedal to the metal acceleration.

The other noticeable feature is the quietness of the interior when driving. They did an excellent job on the noise abatement, and the ride is really smooth.

According to the dealer, my car with the 237th MME delivered in the USA. I don't know if that includes all versions. 129 days from order to delivery. Sold at MSRP.

My neighbor saw it in the driveway briefly and begged for a test drive, he loved it.

Went to a function yesterday afternoon and the crowd stopped at the door when I drove up. It turns heads wherever you go. People track you like a radar and express that mouth slightly ajar, "what the hell is that" bewildered look.

Spent an hour so far on settings and preferences. Have several more hours to go. Quite a bit of stuff I haven't figured out yet, but with this much technology, it will take a while.

I am waiting for a JuiceBox charger that will provide more data on the charge than the Ford charger, e.g. curves of the charge rate, etc.

To hell with emails, I'm going back out there and play.

Jim

21 - 40 of 41 Posts