Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want to master reset my settings for phone as a key setup but somehow there is no option. It is blurred out (See image for example) Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I did the master reset once and it worked fine. No idea why it does not let me do it again.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I took delivery in December and have not gotten phone as a key to work yet. Was on with Ford, tried everything to troubleshoot including master settings reset and still no luck. One thing that happened when I did the master settings reset was that I LOST all of the cool Mach E cockpit sounds, the ones that happen upon start up and shut down. I got the generic Ford (Fusion) chimes when I got in the vehicle telling me to put on my seat belt, etc. When I called another Ford support number, customer relations I think, they said that this (the losing sounds issue) was a known issue and that it would be fixed in 'late summer' with a software update. Mind you, this was December 2021. Doh! Miraculously the sounds just came back overnight without me having to troubleshoot further. Still. No. Phone. As. A. Key. They told me they would have to escalate to their IT department and it would take 7-10 days or some crazy time Frame. It's not a huge issue, I can really do without PaaK. But when the cool EV sounds went away and there was no immediate fix for months I lost it. I'm just gonna forget about that feature for now since my 2018 ecoboost Mustang that I traded in worked fine without that option and the cool EV sounds came back! :) I love this car though!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts