Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m in St. Joseph, MO with a GT build date of 8/9/2021 (was 8/8/2021 until two days ago - not that 1 day makes a difference😊).

I’ve seen only 2 Mach E’s in my town so far. I’m sure you’ll have more owners in your area. I use to live in St. Charles and it’s unrecognizable now!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in St. Joseph, MO with a GT build date of 8/9/2021 (was 8/8/2021 until two days ago - not that 1 day makes a difference😊).

I’ve seen only 2 Mach E’s in my town so far. I’m sure you’ll have more owners in your area. I use to live in St. Charles and it’s unrecognizable now!
I have only seen a couple here myself. I live in Chesterfield and have my name at a few dealerships on cancels that may happen. Not in too much of a rush as my current lease is not up until Spring 2022. Glad you have a build date and it hopes it doesn't get pushed back too far. I heard that Ford will be receiving a large amount of chips next week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Kansas City. Got mine (infinite blue AWD standard range battery) last month. Have seen a couple of gray ones "in the wild" driving around the northland since I ordered mine last March. There's a gray one sitting at the Thoroughbred Ford dealership "Mustang corral" on Barry Road currently, and another infinite blue was on the lot when I picked mine up. I had test driven a RWD IB last March at the same dealership, and a white one in Olathe (other side of the state line, obvs).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in Cape Girardeau, Mo and I travel up to St. Louis quite often and down to Memphis Tn but look around as I’m driving but i have yet to see one on the road anywhere. I ordered my MME on 7/11/21 and have a build date scheduled the week of 10/11/21. Hoping it doesn’t change and I can get it by 12/1/21 as I have tax credit of $45,000 where I sold my 21 Toyota 4 runner and that would mean less i would pay in sales tax. From everything I’ve read in the forums and the chip shortage my hope is fading that I will have it by then but patiently waiting. We have a model Y Tesla but the MME will be mine but, if they try and jack up the price like I’ve been reading that Ford and or dealerships are doing to others who already had a set price when they pre-ordered I will be going to a Tesla myself.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just logged in and notice that my MME AWD SR star white premium addition has been built (10/15/21) and is now awaiting shipment to my dealer here in Missouri. It has an estimated delivery date of 11/28/21.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have my RRM on order and hope to see others around the St Louis area.
I’m in the STL area - went to order my mme last week and the dealer called me the next day that 2 had just come in. I took one of their hands and the other sold between the time the called.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m in the STL area - went to order my mme last week and the dealer called me the next day that 2 had just come in. I took one of their hands and the other sold between the time the called.
A week in and I’m loving the new ride

·
Registered
14 Posts
My delivery date has now changed from 11/22-11/28 to 10/29-11/4. Hope this is for sure. The original delivery date came via email from Ford late Friday night but logged into my Ford account early Tuesday morning and seen the date has changed to 10/29 and it originally said 11/28 as well For delivery. Stopped by the dealer Monday evening and he didn’t know anything but did say they had my title already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts