Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was supposedly early September According to our salesman. We could not check it ourselves because we did not have a VIN at that time.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yay! Just received our VIN and notice of "In Production"! Waiting somewhat patiently, but excited.
Don't get too excited...my GTPE had an August 21st build date, completed build on Sept. 1, and shunted off to a Mexican parking lot...awaiting chip assemblies.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yay! Just received our VIN and notice of "In Production"! Waiting somewhat patiently, but excited.
Shoot i got my vin and window sticker early june yet non reservations have had their production date before me. i canceled my GTPE order and lighting... @Ford Motor Company reservations is a total joke. Worse ordering experience i have ever had. Truly dismayed with how shitty they can launch a car, not update a reservation. They will allow a non reservation ahead in line. So much for being in line waiting, piss poor ordering operations.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ours came off the line on August 9 and was at the dealership (E TN) on Saturday 9/11. Loving the Grabber Blue!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts