Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
No news on when orders will open up for the GT. Most rumors have December for order lines to open up. I did get this email from Ford today. First communication I've gotten from Ford on the GT in a very long time!
Got my GT heads up email an hour ago. Late summer 2021.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got an email about placing my order today but I want to change it and I am frustrated because I keep getting sent in a loop from the dealership sales manager to the help desk each saying the other one can help me.

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
I got an email about placing my order today but I want to change it and I am frustrated because I keep getting sent in a loop from the dealership sales manager to the help desk each saying the other one can help me.
On the order page, can you scroll down to the bottom and select ‘make changes to vehicle’?

·
Registered
68 Posts
On the order page, can you scroll down to the bottom and select ‘make changes to vehicle’?
No, I don't have that option because I reserved an FE and they won't let me change it online and I'm having difficulty changing it via Ford Help line or the local dealership. I want to place my order but they keep sending me back to the other and I can't get a straight answer from anyone. :-( I am going to visit another dealer and see how they are and maybe just start over.

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
No, I don't have that option because I reserved an FE and they won't let me change it online and I'm having difficulty changing it via Ford Help line or the local dealership. I want to place my order but they keep sending me back to the other and I can't get a straight answer from anyone. :-( I am going to visit another dealer and see how they are and maybe just start over.
You can just place a new order for what you want and cancel the FE. Or are you worried you would lose your place in line?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts